Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [India]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 30, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon IN (ships only within India)
Price: ₹ 3,199.00

91gVtGHeZ9L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No, but it's definitely not this poster art lol it'll be an original illustrated artwork piece to go along with the illustrated wave of DC steels.
So it'll look like something along these lines.. but I don't think they've released these in India, so it's likely to be one of the 2 revealed arts.

View attachment 498043

I have Aquaman, Justice League and Man of Steel in that artwork and it looks splendid to me. Wonder what they'll do to WW84 in this way.

I have Aquaman, Justice League and Man of Steel in that artwork and it looks splendid to me. Wonder what they'll do to WW84 in this way.
There's a few options HERE of various WW84 comic cover artwork variants from numerous illustrators released last year to coincide with the film's release.
The Jim Lee art probably being the most in-keeping with the rest of the wave, attached below. Probably not the most in-keeping the the film itself though.

Attachments

• 1613489687114.png
    1613489687114.png
    945.3 KB · Views: 151
There's a few options HERE of various WW84 comic cover artwork variants from numerous illustrators released last year to coincide with the film's release.
The Jim Lee art probably being the most in-keeping with the rest of the wave, attached below. Probably not the most in-keeping the the film itself though.
I was still hoping that he'll do the first WW like the other DC releases, but i'll set with this one

Reactions: samdavies
  • Haha
Reactions: St4rlord