Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [India]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 30, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon IN (ships only within India)
Price: ₹ 3,199.00

91gVtGHeZ9L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This one was actually released theatrically in 3D (where possible), so I can't say I'm surprised there'll be a 3D Blu-ray release in some regions.

I will be surprised if the UK or US get a 3D Steelbook, but you can pretty much guarantee there'll be variants in EU. France will most certainly have a 2D/3D/4K combo steel as usual.

That placeholder is my favourite cover art, which probably means it it'll be reserved for an HDZ/ML/BF premium :rofl:

Hopefully one of the 2 non illustrated arts will tickle my fancy though, as I'm really not up for paying over £30 for such a forgettable flick..

Does anybody know if this steelbook will actually contain 4K , 3D +2D discs?
has anybody ever ordered from amazon India and tell what approximately the shipping costs to EU would be?
(I know you check this by logging in with your account, but I do not want to add my phone number to my amazon account ,Big brother is watching and I do not want to hand out all info at once, let them work for it:LOL:

So this isn't possible to be bought outside India... damn.
I'd so dig into this one since basically there isn't artwork which i'd like, except Amazon.co.uk one but price is just too high, not to mention paying then on top of that high vat and import fees i don't wanna do that.
Perhaps FAC will release some new artwork - i hope.

So this isn't possible to be bought outside India... damn.
I'd so dig into this one since basically there isn't artwork which i'd like, except Amazon.co.uk one but price is just too high, not to mention paying then on top of that high vat and import fees i don't wanna do that.
Perhaps FAC will release some new artwork - i hope.
That isn't the actual steelbook artwork anyway mate, it's just a placeholder. It'll be one of the 2 already announced.

There are only 3 WWAs.. HMV, Amazon.co.uk and there will be an illustrated (comic book) artwork as well.

FAC will not be releasing WEA artwork, however Manta lab and hdzeta will be.

That isn't the actual steelbook artwork anyway mate, it's just a placeholder. It'll be one of the 2 already announced.

There are only 3 WWAs.. HMV, Amazon.co.uk and there will be an illustrated (comic book) artwork as well.

FAC will not be releasing WEA artwork, however Manta lab and hdzeta will be.

But we don't know comic book artwork yet, right? It's not yet avaliable to public yet?

But we don't know comic book artwork yet, right? It's not yet avaliable to public yet?
No, but it's definitely not this poster art lol it'll be an original illustrated artwork piece to go along with the illustrated wave of DC steels.
So it'll look like something along these lines.. but I don't think they've released these in India, so it's likely to be one of the 2 revealed arts.

1613149012347.png