May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: September 19, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy.com
Price: $34.97
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

ww.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This will most likely be a streaky matte finish with no -bossing of any kind. Combine that with this artwork, and it's another regrettable Best Buy steelbook. Pass.

I love comic style artwork - considering these movies wouldn't exist without comic books it makes sense. I loved the Logan artwork and the Spider-Man artwork. But this...is not anywhere near as good. Not sure why they couldn't pick something better. Or force the artist to do a better job. Or fire him/her and get a new one.
"....considering these movies wouldn't exist without comic books it makes sense." That's one sensible comment with which I agree. And when I agree there really isn't much more to be said.:D

• Thanks
Reactions: frankfish44 and JCC
There are plenty of good posters they could have chosen from. Instead they went with cartoon artwork. I guess I'll be waiting on one of the overseas imports.

"....considering these movies wouldn't exist without comic books it makes sense." That's one sensible comment with which I agree. And when I agree there really isn't much more to be said.:D
Of course there is :LOL:

Back in the day I used to devour all comics within reach, but never read any DC comics and not planning to start now.

My interest is solely in the films and for me this artwork simply stinks :jacked:

So many amazingly good posters for this film and they think it's a better idea to go with this :dead:

Gonna wait for WEA artworks from the usual suspects, I'm sure somebody will do right by Wonder Woman :thumbs:

Why are you folks surprised?
Have you all forgotten the WWA artwork of BvS and Suicide Squad? They were terrible and this falls in line with the amazing creativity of the preceeding titles. Eh, its slightly better, but still a big fail.
At least we can all agree that WB has been quite consistent. We should all be thankful for the premium retailers (HDZeta to the rescue, phew).

Far better and more appropriate than lets say pop art. Granted it looks like many are disappointed in the chosen artwork, there will be no confusion as to the what the movie is. Given its roots in comics, I dig this artwork. Above all, it has been a theme for the last couple of DC steelbooks announced ( Super Girl S2, Flash S3 ) and already release Arrow S4 & Flash S2 which I adore. At least they are consistent. Would have been happy with the other art too. There are 2 definite WWE confirmed. Pretty sure Zeta and Manta will produce something special.

I don't mind comic art, but I do mind that comic art. It doesn't look professional, like they paid some guy a few bucks. I'll get it for the 4K, but it's looking like Manta will be the display copy.

W o w. That's the cover art? The inside art of her blocking the bullet should've been on the outside, it was so simple but they screwed it up. :banghead: