Wonder Woman (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #58) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: April 27, 2021 at 12 PM CST

0E3A948E-BD6B-4006-97B0-36D1E3391ABA.jpeg778480F0-49F9-464F-B2CB-C0EB0DB8CF56.jpeg

5033D9CE-EAFC-4AC7-88F6-39F64AC9C4B3.jpeg502C0C93-DB29-4CEB-8BEB-6997B1A130BF.jpeg
85147CAF-FB1E-40F0-B331-2D70A62FD390.jpeg
D5250640-E9D1-4D0E-80D3-16A6F0FFDF40.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
haha, oh yeah forgot about that.

Still, mantas steel (so far) is better than Blufans imo
Manta's is the best so far, I completely agree. Will BF beat it with this? It could be, especially if they redo the rear art. But at least they have a chance. 3 years late to the party and still with a shot at the no. 1 spot... that's pretty impressive if you ask me.

Reactions: Flloydo
Blufans are not a one trick pony. They (can) do slips as good as anyone else, if not better.

this.
Beauty and the beast and guardians 2 full slips are some of the best around. And when they get lentis right the get them right. And they’ve been back on track with lentis with venom, spider verse, frozen 2 and deadpool. Homecoming looks that way too.
They are as good as slips as they are steels and no different to the other premium retailers

Reactions: Punker76 and DMD4k
Manta's is the best so far, I completely agree. Will BF beat it with this? It could be, especially if they redo the rear art. But at least they have a chance. 3 years late to the party and still with a shot at the no. 1 spot... that's pretty impressive if you ask me.

I have no doubts this will turn out great. I just prefer mantas design. But that could change when we see beauty shots and in hand shots. Can always change. My mind is open......

C24C7BFE-789D-41B3-97F8-F1A1FC9F53C8.gif

Reactions: DMD4k
I am just assumed that the original is coming out. With !984 pure speculation that in about 6 month to follow they BF announce a One Click set for 84..
But forget all that, posts saying that BF can't out due Manta Labs seems prepositions. How many Manta Lab releases from the start have been great out of how many have well been in the okay to bad range? Not that blufans has never put out a so so release but BF Catalog is so much larger and goes back so much father it's unfair to compare them.

Last edited:
I am just assumed that the original is coming out. With !984 pure speculation that in about 6 month to follow they BF announce a One Click set for 84..
But forget all that, posts saying that BF can't out due Manta Labs seems prepositions. How many Manta Lab releases from the start have been great out of how many have well been in the okay to bad range? Not that blufans has never put out a so so release but BF Catalog is so much larger and goes back so much father it's unfair to compare them.

The vast majority.

mainly the last 3. OUATIH, joker and BoP. But the steels were all still top level tier for them all. Just the slips that suffered. Much like when blufans had that bad patch with coco, last Jedi, black panther and infinity war lentis. So really, yeah they are comparable

Reactions: djjez83
Hi all :) Will this be available in a group buy only or can it be purchased directly from blufans? Sorry I am new here and just started collecting recently :)

Hi all :) Will this be available in a group buy only or can it be purchased directly from blufans? Sorry I am new here and just started collecting recently :)

it will be available from a GB. Blufans do have a website but they don’t use it for some strange reason.

everything will be updated in here in time. The GB will come after the beauty shots of the packages are revealed. Just keep an eye out In here

I’m not sure what will come first this or far from home but I imagine the updates will be in the next month or 2

ok thank you Flloydo I will. Not sure how a GB works so hopefully someone can help me at the time :)

You can watch the thread (at the top) and get notifications but you will also be notified on every comment posted in here going forward. It may be annoying to you if you do that but id say check here every day or 2 maybe. Only takes a few seconds to see if there’s an update.
You can possibly look at the rules in other older blufans GBs. Depending on where you live some things might of changed or affected by brexit though

I was thinking about this the other day and in terms of time scales I can see realistically Far From Home pre-orders not starting until June/July with an August/September release date and then Wonder Woman a October/November pre order with a December/January release date - so this time next year

Blufans really have moved at a snails pace these last couple of years (I'll let them off because of Covid last year though)

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k