Wonder Woman (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #58) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: April 27, 2021 at 12 PM CST

0E3A948E-BD6B-4006-97B0-36D1E3391ABA.jpeg778480F0-49F9-464F-B2CB-C0EB0DB8CF56.jpeg

5033D9CE-EAFC-4AC7-88F6-39F64AC9C4B3.jpeg502C0C93-DB29-4CEB-8BEB-6997B1A130BF.jpeg
85147CAF-FB1E-40F0-B331-2D70A62FD390.jpeg
D5250640-E9D1-4D0E-80D3-16A6F0FFDF40.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair enough but have you seen the trailer? It was in the trailer.
Also you are right about this is not the thread to discuss the movie this is the physical premium section so on that note:

I missed out on the Wonder woman Zeta release and am not willing to buy it from a scalper on ebay.
So I am very glad Blufans decided to release it! :thumbs:

The movie s*cked:rofl:
No I never watch trailers, I tend to go blindly into a movie. Usually will read half or parts of the synopsis or depending who is in the movie...or just from a poster and it’s enough for me ;)

Reactions: Billy Talent
Im sorry but you can talk about the films in these threads. Just add spoilers if it’s relatively new. Also nothing was ruined. As
Jaxxx said it was in the trailer and it’s the first 3 mins of the film. Adds nothing of a spoiler.

Actarus also talks about films in these threads. He just gets the ump about it if he hasn’t seen the film yet lol. Just look for any La La Land or Whiplash steelbook thread :LOL: ;)
Well in a physical release thread, there should not be anything giving away even if part of the trailer, I don’t watch trailers. Spoiler tabs should be use if it relates to the movie content and not simply just the physical premium release discussed.

For La La Land and Whiplash if ever I gave anything away than I was wrong but I don’t thing I ever discussed content other than saying over and over how much I loved it :rofl: ...however I am now very mindful as to never discuss movie content in a premium edition release thread or use spoiler tabs. And whether if it’s the first 3 minutes of the movie and even if it is in the trailer when coming here I should not read about movie content that I stay away from. I still didn’t see WW84 previews nor anything about the movie and when I watch it I’d like not to know anything about it :p

Hey mate, when talking about the movie please DO USE spoilers tabs so not to ruin it for anyone who has not yet seen it and have been stayed away from talk about the movie...waiting to have the 3D Disk to watch WW84 and it’s not fair to have those who have seen it talk about the movie... this thread is to talk about the physical premium only, wrong section to discuss the movie... please be respectful of those who haven’t seen it ;)
Personally, I don’t think that ruins anything (Unless knowing the best part of the movie is the first 15 few minutes of the movie ruins it), because he doesn’t give away a major plot point. I would not consider that a spoiler, any more than saying Indiana Jones opens with him trying to get a gold statue. Yes it happens, but knowing that doesn’t change the experience.

Did exactly the same. I have narrowed down my “premium” collection to a couple of movies.
Although I like Wonder Woman as a character, I have only watched WW twice. I don’t think I will see it it a third time in the near future.....and I’m still recovering from WW84
Right?
That's a movie i didn't think could be THAT bad....makes Ghostbusterz 2016 look like a masterpiece of a sequel (kinda...its a weird sequel reboot kinda deal)
Certainly don't want to own that movie.

Personally, I don’t think that ruins anything (Unless knowing the best part of the movie is the first 15 few minutes of the movie ruins it), because he doesn’t give away a major plot point. I would not consider that a spoiler, any more than saying Indiana Jones opens with him trying to get a gold statue. Yes it happens, but knowing that doesn’t change the experience.
Whilst I would agree it doesn't spoil anything of significance, there are people who like to watch movies knowing as little as possible so it's always safe to spoiler tag things for a good 6 months after release just to be sure.

Right?
That's a movie i didn't think could be THAT bad....makes Ghostbusterz 2016 look like a masterpiece of a sequel (kinda...its a weird sequel reboot kinda deal)
Certainly don't want to own that movie.

Whilst I would agree it doesn't spoil anything of significance, there are people who like to watch movies knowing as little as possible so it's always safe to spoiler tag things for a good 6 months after release just to be sure.
I'm often one of those, but that tidbit wouldn't bug me. In fact, I'd probably be happy to know I could stop watching after 15 minutes ;)

I think this year of all years proves that many people aren't able to see movies at the same times that others can. I wanted to wait to see WW84 in theatres, waited months, but theatres in Canada didn't open. Not to mention some countries simply don't get movies released until many months later.

Last edited by a moderator:
To clarify and shed some light, for both parties:

Long ago, given the plethora of releases and related posts, we asked folks to discuss movie plot/details etc... in the movie threads and release info/details in the release threads.

That's changed since and discussing a movie in a release thread is fine.

You just need to be considerate of other folks who haven't had the chance to watch the movie. Regardless of what one might consider a spoiler or not, as long as movie details are involved, being considerate doesn't cost anything, all one needs to do is use the spoiler tags.

See below how, for those who may not know.

Start with going to your "formatting" menu, that's the bar at the top of each post, it will look a little different if you're on a mobile but you get the point. Click on those 3 perpendicular dots (more options):

Screen Shot 1.png

The icon right in the middle is the one you need to click on afterwards:

Screen Shot 2.png

You'll then see:

Screen Shot 3.png

You can either choose to enter a description for your spoiler or keep it blank and simply click on continue. Then you'll enter your text or images or whatever else it is you want to put under spoiler tags, such as:

Screen Shot 4.png

To clarify and shed some light, for both parties:

Long ago, given the plethora of releases and related posts, we asked folks to discuss movie plot/details etc... in the movie threads and release info/details in the release threads.

That's changed since and discussing a movie in a release thread is fine.

You just need to be considerate of other folks who haven't had the chance to watch the movie. Regardless of what one might consider a spoiler or not, as long as movie details are involved, being considerate doesn't cost anything, all one needs to do is use the spoiler tags.

See below how, for those who may not know.

Start with going to your "formatting" menu, that's the bar at the top of each post, it will look a little different if you're on a mobile but you get the point. Click on those 3 perpendicular dots (more options):

View attachment 505160

The icon right in the middle is the one you need to click on afterwards:

View attachment 505161

You'll then see:

View attachment 505162

You can either choose to enter a description for your spoiler or keep it blank and simply click on continue. Then you'll enter your text or images or whatever else it is you want to put under spoiler tags, such as:

View attachment 505163

Next you’ll get people complaining that people are asking if they have X steelbook for sale in the steel threads. Blows my mind sometimes people don’t understand the rules and what’s allowed. Same as spoilers and being able to talk about films in these threads. It’s just standard practice to talk about film plots/ twists or what you liked or didn’t like in spoilers.

Just as annoying as when someone who hasn’t been around here for ages asks to keep it on topic (LOL) when it’s so clear we are allowed to discuss the films in these threads or cinema in general and the future of it. The audacity :LOL: