Wonder Woman (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #58) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: April 27, 2021 at 12 PM CST

0E3A948E-BD6B-4006-97B0-36D1E3391ABA.jpeg778480F0-49F9-464F-B2CB-C0EB0DB8CF56.jpeg

5033D9CE-EAFC-4AC7-88F6-39F64AC9C4B3.jpeg502C0C93-DB29-4CEB-8BEB-6997B1A130BF.jpeg
85147CAF-FB1E-40F0-B331-2D70A62FD390.jpeg
D5250640-E9D1-4D0E-80D3-16A6F0FFDF40.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Decent price?
Considering original price as i see i prepaid it for one full price and 20% along.
However if it comes dented in any way or seal comes off anywhere i can revoke purchase and get money back. ^_^
One question though - can anyone tell me where to find number edition of blufans OC.
I can't find number for my Venom OC from Blufans - acquired it via scalpbay ^_^.

One question though - can anyone tell me where to find number edition of blufans OC.
I can't find number for my Venom OC from Blufans - acquired it via scalpbay ^_^.
Blufans One-Click BOXSETs number is only available once you open your Box. Once Boxset opened the number will be on each editions within the Boxset - only the editions themselves are numbered within the box, the Boxset itself is not numbered. If you keep it sealed, it is not possible to know which number it is.

Blufans One-Click BOXSETs number is only available once you open your Box. Once Boxset opened the number will be on each editions within the Boxset - only the editions themselves are numbered within the box, the Boxset itself is not numbered. If you keep it sealed, it is not possible to know which number it is.
I've been lucky enough to get low numbers with Blufans after opening the one clicks, but most of my Blufans one clicks are still sealed, so who knows what the rest are. I'm always tempted to open them just to see if I got lucky.

Reactions: Billy Talent
I've been lucky enough to get low numbers with Blufans after opening the one clicks, but most of my Blufans one clicks are still sealed, so who knows what the rest are. I'm always tempted to open them just to see if I got lucky.
As I matured into the collecting world, I let go of the importance of wanting low numbers. As long as it is a Limited Premium Edition, I’m just happy that I can secure a copy when I want a certain title :happy: ...funny enough, I now rarely look at which number I get...

As I matured into the collecting world, I let go of the importance of wanting low numbers. As long as it is a Limited Premium Edition, I’m just happy that I can secure a copy when I want a certain title :happy: ...funny enough, I now rarely look at which number I get...
I've got one bluafns edition that I have #1 (I think out 700) but it's not one I even like very much :shipped:
Think I only keep it cos I feel I should.
Otherwise I don't pay much attention to numbers either

Reactions: MM3 and 5t33lb0y
I don't mind numbers - not buying editions as low because of them, i'm just making list and along every collection i put number since most of them have them. And Blufans i think is first group which i came across that numbers aren't shown untill you open OC.
That's why i asked they have anything different. Good to know. :)
I'm just glad that i have edition not caring if it's 1 or if its last 2000 or 3000th one.

Reactions: MM3
I've got one bluafns edition that I have #1 (I think out 700) but it's not one I even like very much :shipped:
Think I only keep it cos I feel I should.
Otherwise I don't pay much attention to numbers either
I have Doctor Strange KimchiDVD One Click #1 in my collection. I have other editions (different retailers) with #2, #4, #5, #7 #10, #11, #13, #15, #17, #20, etc.

anyone have received the tracking for the dl gb?
I ask because I haven't received anything and I hope nothing went wrong with my payment
thanks

I've never understood the numbers thing.
Unless I could get something with a 13 in, and even then am not that fussed.

I ask because I haven't received anything and I hope nothing went wrong with my payment
thanks
Nothing yet. But if you paid here and have the PayPal confirmation email, you should be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mararagan
thanks
I think our copies are all in their way.
Despite @Wreck did not share yet the tracking number. He has a life to run too.

But stay steady and calm. It seems they are all out for delivery soon.

Yup, all DL shipped. Was out of town for mother’s funeral.
Will get tracking uploaded over the weekend (working the weekend, so knew be easier to do then)
Thanks for the update but more importantly am sorry to hear the bad news :(
Thoughts are with you at this time. Stay safe and take care of yourself. HDN stuff can wait.