Wonder Woman (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #58) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: April 27, 2021 at 12 PM CST

0E3A948E-BD6B-4006-97B0-36D1E3391ABA.jpeg778480F0-49F9-464F-B2CB-C0EB0DB8CF56.jpeg

5033D9CE-EAFC-4AC7-88F6-39F64AC9C4B3.jpeg502C0C93-DB29-4CEB-8BEB-6997B1A130BF.jpeg
85147CAF-FB1E-40F0-B331-2D70A62FD390.jpeg
D5250640-E9D1-4D0E-80D3-16A6F0FFDF40.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
No. GB are limited by 1 unit per edition/member.

I said three of my OC Box. Refering to the 3 steelbooks which rest inside.
So you are saying Blufans shipped 3 dented steels to you? Only the steels inside are dented, but not the slips or one click box?

That's exactly what I said. Yes. All from OC Box.

Photos provided to Wreck already.
Wow. Never heard of that happening with Blufans. WeET had some defective steelbooks in the past, but this is the first time I've heard of that with Blufans. So far, no one else has reported anything, but some people are still waiting for their items to arrive, including me.

Wow. Never heard of that happening with Blufans. WeET had some defective steelbooks in the past, but this is the first time I've heard of that with Blufans. So far, no one else has reported anything, but some people are still waiting for their items to arrive, including me.
Maybe the majority keep their editions sealed too?
Who knows

Reactions: MM3
That is somewhat in "normal" prices for eBay. Just look for how much prices are going now.
I don't know how much original price was but i suppose since there are 3 steels this was around 180$
Now if you add to this shipping costs and then taxes it should be around 270$ i guess if you would order directly from groupbuy. But ppl selling stuff like this on eBay gotta also pay like 15% to them.

That is somewhat in "normal" prices for eBay. Just look for how much prices are going now.
I don't know how much original price was but i suppose since there are 3 steels this was around 180$
Now if you add to this shipping costs and then taxes it should be around 270$ i guess if you would order directly from groupbuy. But ppl selling stuff like this on eBay gotta also pay like 15% to them.
It shouldn't be normal.
Retailer price + shipping for OC Box was about 210 $ = 180 €
If this scalper put his on sale for 450€... Even if he was charged by customs, that wouldn't be "that reasonable".
Considering negotiable price, He wouldn't be willing to sell it for less than 400€ (more than x2).

Of course, we start up from a premium price for a premium edition (not cheap or WWA)..
No added value to the item. Just in hand. And everyone knew their design quality. So the only explanation for this extra price is... Scalper practices.
A bad behaviour among collectors, trying to take the "slots" from others to make money from theirs.
If this hobby runs that way, that is not "collecting" as known. It's business (but not only from the retailers).

If he only kept their edition sealed for a couple of years, I would understand their effort, conservation and temptation to keep it sealed.
At least their added value rests in the real "demand".
Now? Not real at all. They artificially try to increase the prices.
This kind of ppl takes all the supply to increase the prices once it's sold. And by then, demand is even higher, so whoever is willing to pay that prices is contributing others (scalpers) to steal others slots (collectors and buyers) to buy an OC from GB .
That is maybe the reason every single release nowadays is a bloodbath to get just one.

Last edited:
It shouldn't be normal.
Says who? Here's a crazy thought, it's his item, he/she can price it for 1 million € if he/she wants. And you, as the owner of your money, can decide if you want it bad enough or not.
This kind of ppl takes all the supply to increase the prices once it's sold.
You got your copy, so clearly they don't take all the supply.
That is maybe the reason every single release nowadays is a bloodbath to get just one.
I haven't been in the game for that long but I've read preorders were much more of a bloodbath 4-5 years ago. So someone's definitely wrong, or it's all a matter of perspective.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Yeah. I'm up with @DMD4k on this one. I heard couple years ago, that these editions were much tougher to get then they are nowadays.
Getting exclusives like Blufans, Manta, HDZ or other it's definitely easier than couple yyears ago. Of course that isn't being said for all, but for vast majority.
@Chemartin_1 i said yeah, that OC allone was prob around 180 + shipping 30$ and then you have to add customs/vat which is at leat in my country 22% of total value and u get final price.
I just don't agree with any ppl entering group buys. I'm not sure if this was the one or Spidey - group buy, ppl registered and got into groupbuy.
Like how can someone who literaly just registered for group buy can have equal chances than someone who is here like year, 2, 3 or more... Tell me? That simply - especially since quantaties are limited shouldn't be allowed.

@DMD4k You are definitely one of those who defend (and justify) those high crazy prices, as it's not the first time you answered me to shut me off about this matters. Maybe ...:greedy:

There's my opinion:

"The game" is not that new. 4-5 years ago we suffered the same game. Even further (harder or not, but similar).
I've got my copy this time, yes.
But this doesn't mean that everyone does the same, or can get 1 copy, or just 1 copy of each edition allowed.
Somebody stole their slot to other one (not the money, but the chance to get a copy).
The reason is privileges; they joint multiple GB and bought multiple editions.
Editions that will be put on sale for x2, x3 price. Not fair game. Specially for those who missed the chance to get a "slot" in any GB.
Says who? Here's a crazy thought, it's his item, he/she can price it for 1 million € if he/she wants. And you, as the owner of your money, can decide if you want it bad enough or not.

Everyone is free to set the higher price. Freedom.
But if it affected to me (in the past), so of course I am going to face it saying what others don't (and you try to silence).
My freedom also allows me to criticize them (scalpers), for what they do: stole chances to others to get editions at a retailer price.

Some ppl here don't know the retailer price (example of @5t33lb0y as above ) .
And, if someone can afford it, they will blind buy. The truth has to be said. And whoever buys any premium edition, should have known the retailer price.
Money is important to all of us. Even when their wallet is bigger or smaller. What matters is buyers need to have the knowledge before buying from scalpers. That's my purpose.

PD: @5t33lb0y , Blufans mark their parcels as customs friendly. Usually under 15-20$.
Even though they got hit by customs and paid that much as you said, it doesn't justify the difference between retailer price and scalper price.

I don't try to disagree with anyone. I only say what is my opinion. And once I've done it, I don't want to mess up this thread any more.

Last edited:
@Chemartin_1 yeah. I don't know retailer price. That's why i toldyou how much OC would be and final price. Hit steels price (60$) and shipping (30$) and final price - 270 $ was with VAT included (22%).
You are expert. So educate us. :stinkyfeet::vomit::yuck::meh:
Have conversation by yourself. Clearly rest of are...

@Chemartin_1 yeah. I don't know retailer price. That's why i toldyou how much OC would be and final price. Hit steels price (60$) and shipping (30$) and final price - 270 $ was with VAT included (22%).
You are expert. So educate us. :stinkyfeet::vomit::yuck::meh:
Have conversation by yourself. Clearly rest of are...
Clearly rest of are, what?

Contemptuous and arrogant comment (n)
Once again, to (maybe) divert the attention. Expert you said...:muted::lock:

Yeah. I'm up with @DMD4k on this one. I heard couple years ago, that these editions were much tougher to get then they are nowadays.
Getting exclusives like Blufans, Manta, HDZ or other it's definitely easier than couple yyears ago. Of course that isn't being said for all, but for vast majority.
@Chemartin_1 i said yeah, that OC allone was prob around 180 + shipping 30$ and then you have to add customs/vat which is at leat in my country 22% of total value and u get final price.
I just don't agree with any ppl entering group buys. I'm not sure if this was the one or Spidey - group buy, ppl registered and got into groupbuy.
Like how can someone who literaly just registered for group buy can have equal chances than someone who is here like year, 2, 3 or more... Tell me? That simply - especially since quantaties are limited shouldn't be allowed.
Actually a few years ago Blufans and HDZeta releases were very easy to get through HDN.
NEVER had a problem getting any Manta release I wanted. Still don't

That's the thing i don't understand, like @DMD4k i'm not a veteran yet in the steelbook world, i've been collecting for the last 3-4 years and wasn't aware of premium editions, so i don't understand why buying those editions was hard since there wasn't so many collectors then ?

That's the thing i don't understand, like @DMD4k i'm not a veteran yet in the steelbook world, i've been collecting for the last 3-4 years and wasn't aware of premium editions, so i don't understand why buying those editions was hard since there wasn't so many collectors then ?
I was collecting before Nova Started and there were as many collectors then, actually it was even harder to get some premiums back then. It’s just that lots have quit this hobby and it’s just newer ones that we see collecting nowadays.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mararagan