China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @Mickle_89, you’re so nice to encourage and help me getting more hopes!
Yes, I hope that I’ll find my angel too, as you did, you lucky one! :thanks:

@Felix_ro Steelbook Angels do exist :angel: I missed both the GB and direct order completely originally, only for an extremely generous Ninja to step up and offer me his extra Boxset at cost price plus shipping :wow::happy::oohyeah: (You know who you are... :notworthy::joy:). Not sure you'd find someone like that now with prices such as they are, but good luck in your search :thumbs:

Reactions: Mickle_89
Still a bit gutted I missed out on the double lenti. I remember the day of pre order. Was a savage day lol

Never found one for a good price around cost or a bit higher. But then I knew that wasn’t going to happen with this release

Still, if your patient then a good bargain can always come around. I spent last year catching up on some old blufans titles and picked them all up well below cost. Extremely below in some cases

• Thanks
Reactions: Felix_ro
@Felix_ro What you can do going forward, to remedy not finding out on time, is to subscribe to the steelbook forum and click on "watch" then choose how and what kind of notifications to receive. Then you'll be able to select specific threads, once notified of their creation, and decide whether that's an edition you want to monitor and order come D day or not etc...

Good luck.

Still a bit gutted I missed out on the double lenti. I remember the day of pre order. Was a savage day lol

Never found one for a good price around cost or a bit higher. But then I knew that wasn’t going to happen with this release

Still, if your patient then a good bargain can always come around. I spent last year catching up on some old blufans titles and picked them all up well below cost. Extremely below in some cases

Haha, totally feel you with that DL WW, same situation here, really wanted that one, but what a savage day :hilarious: .....then by the time I also realized that this one will stay at those price tags so I gave up eventually, because I also realized that this film is not worth the money for me (not a fan of DC in general, Batman trilogy exception) so now Im pretty good with not having it in my collection anyway :coffee:

Reactions: Flloydo
Haha, totally feel you with that DL WW, same situation here, really wanted that one, but what a savage day :hilarious: .....then by the time I also realized that this one will stay at those price tags so I gave up eventually, because I also realized that this film is not worth the money for me (not a fan of DC in general, Batman trilogy exception) so now Im pretty good with not having it in my collection anyway :coffee:
Not worth it......:OMG:

giphy.gif

Thanks @Apollon, now I know this and (I think) I am subscribed to that, back then, not so much:(.

@Felix_ro What you can do going forward, to remedy not finding out on time, is to subscribe to the steelbook forum and click on "watch" then choose how and what kind of notifications to receive. Then you'll be able to select specific threads, once notified of their creation, and decide whether that's an edition you want to monitor and order come D day or not etc...

Good luck.

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN
I get the majority of my bargains from eBay

Perhaps, but a bargain to one isn't a bargain to somebody else.

That's a very loose term.

My Zeta DC Clicks were never going to be purchased off ebay purely based on what they were selling at in comparison to each other.
Then along came some guy on FB and bam, every price on the bay was insignificant.

• Thanks
All hope is not lost @Felix_ro I hunted high and low until I managed to find a HDZ WW OC copy off the bay from a European Seller late last year for a price that I was willing to pay which I believe was a very fair price for both parties with all things considered. At the time though I didn’t realise and only found out much later that I bought my copy of a fellow ninja so a bit belated but anywho I would love to give a big shout and thanks to @Asopp :notworthy::notworthy: your a living legend mate :thanks::thumbs: and I’m very grateful that you sold me your copy of the Stunning Wonder Woman HDZ OC Boxset :drool::drool: it’s gone to a great home of a life long DC fan :joy:

Perhaps, but a bargain to one isn't a bargain to somebody else.

That's a very loose term.

My Zeta DC Clicks were never going to be purchased off ebay purely based on what they were selling at in comparison to each other.
Then along came some guy on FB and bam, every price on the bay was insignificant.
So who was your FB chum again? :rofl::rofl:

All hope is not lost @Felix_ro I hunted high and low until I managed to find a HDZ WW OC copy off the bay from a European Seller late last year for a price that I was willing to pay which I believe was a very fair price for both parties with all things considered. At the time though I didn’t realise and only found out much later that I bought my copy of a fellow ninja so a bit belated but anywho I would love to give a big shout and thanks to @Asopp :notworthy::notworthy: your a living legend mate :thanks::thumbs: and I’m very grateful that you sold me your copy of the Stunning Wonder Woman HDZ OC Boxset :drool::drool: it’s gone to a great home of a life long DC fan :joy:
:woot::D:) Its a small world :D i am happy that it went to a fellow ninja and a collector :thanks:

:woot::D:) Its a small world :D i am happy that it went to a fellow ninja and a collector :thanks:

Thanks champ, small world indeed :happy: and see your a Harley Quinn fan like myself :thanks: Wonder Woman HDZ OC is such an amazing Boxset which brings me so much pride ‘n’ joy to own :joy::drool: I’ve now got all 7 HDZ DC OC Boxsets but damn Batman Vs Superman OC was one tough cookie to track down that didn’t tear my wallet apart and leave me stone broke :greedy::dead: Thankfully I came across a Ninja who was looking to sell and was very kind to give me a helping hand with a great deal for BvS OC :notworthy::joy:

Thanks champ, small world indeed :happy: and see your a Harley Quinn fan like myself :thanks: Wonder Woman HDZ OC is such an amazing Boxset which brings me so much pride ‘n’ joy to own :joy::drool: I’ve now got all 7 HDZ DC OC Boxsets but damn Batman Vs Superman OC was one tough cookie to track down that didn’t tear my wallet apart and leave me stone broke :greedy::dead: Thankfully I came across a Ninja who was looking to sell and was very kind to give me a helping hand with a great deal for BvS OC :notworthy::joy:
Oh yeah harley all the way dude :drool::drool::drool::drool: That was my plan too :D collect the whole HDZ DC line :thanks: but like you i had trouble to find the BvS one :hilarious: Have a great weekend :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
Status
Not open for further replies.