China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only little satisfaction is that I have secured Manta WW, but still I wanted this beefy zeta double lenti with beautiful steelbook and awesome lenti, damn!

• Thanks
Reactions: Veronica Mars
What a mess, missed out on the boxset while on the payment page after missing out on the GB.

Emergency maintenance and low quantities or not dropping the GB early is utterly ridiculous given the lead up to this release, should have delayed it if the time had to change. HDN really dropped it on this one. Will make me seriously reconsider doing GB through the site going forward and supporting the site with more $.

• Thanks
Reactions: StarkRomanoff
Hats off to all who managed to order...I was on the phone and laptop on different connections 5 minutes before launch trying to just login or go to the main page....after 25 minutes I got in and boxset was also sold out....missed the GB as it was launched early....first Zeta release I missed completely....

What a mess, missed out on the boxset while on the payment page after missing out on the GB.

Emergency maintenance and low quantities or not dropping the GB early is utterly ridiculous given the lead up to this release, should have delayed it if the time had to change. HDN really dropped it on this one. Will make me seriously reconsider doing GB through the site going forward and supporting the site with more $.

I like how HDN gets the blame for taking the 30 copies that were allocated for the box set. That's all there were.

I've counted at least 50+ of you that have commented that you wanted a copy.

For a long time, I was under the impression that there would be none, no response to questions if we were getting any, and then one day we get an alert there might be some, but have no idea how many.

Today, when they were posted a few hours ago, we find out for the first time how many were allocated.

:confused:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
We all set alarms. We all have lives. Can't believe that we are dealing with server overload in 2017. Appalling.

In a country of 1.3 billion people, most of which are probably online at one time or another, is that so hard to imagine?

Group buys shouldn't be stressful but sometimes things go very wrong. Or people just aren't fast enough. I'm sure people would probably rather buy direct but there are too many negatives: language barriers, distrust with payment systems, inadequate servers, etc. Group buys offer peace of mind but you have to also accept the quirks that go with them :)

Reactions: Actarus
I like how HDN gets the blame for taking the 30 copies that were allocated for the box set. That's all there were.

Most are frustarted with the let-down in going live with the GB 1hr earlier than said time a wk or so ago and not the allocation number HDN got, guess they could've at least had a good shot at it like everyone else and who knows things could have been slightly different on the GB member allocation list.... but hey I'm not complaining as I tend to take my chances with HDZ webstore and so far I have been lucky.

For a long time, I was under the impression that there would be none, no response to questions if we were getting any, and then one day we get an alert there might be some, but have no idea how many.

Today, when they were posted a few hours ago, we find out for the first time how many were allocated.

Again, low allocation is no excuse when the GB went up an hour early. THAT wasn't HDZeta's fault. It was HDN.

Is it possible that HDN isn't getting blamed for having so few available, but rather for having the GB launch an hour early with no notice?!?

Assuming some maintenance was necessary, why not DELAY the GB, not jump the gun? I don't care that you had so few available... I care that I didn't get a fair shake at it.

THAT is why HDN is being thrown under the proverbial bus.

OK after all people who managed to order on webstore left the site, some text starting to pop up there, but I don´t see any WW item, so I guess all gone....

This feels like missing the bus although you were on time or even a few minutes early. But the bus was there minutes before the schedule... The feeling is just as frustrating :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: metal hunter
Status
Not open for further replies.