China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad I was able to join Alex's GB. The website has been slow all morning. Would have missed out for sure.

Fair enough for everyone to be a little upset at the HDN issues, but HDZeta site itself has been a farce - how did anyone even see the single/double lentis if the site was down (which it surely was) let alone order one?
Blu-Fans Rogue One it is then (was debating which one to go with in the end...and I loved the look of this one as well - at least I got a Manta and didn't hold off!)

Not sure how any of you got on the website, been trying to load it on my phone and computer for 15+ minutes and it barely loads half a page.

• Thanks
Reactions: number33
I still have a blank page. Can't even login. I spent almost an hour of my life trying to login to a retailer that doesn't respect their customers.

Creates bitter feelings of frustration amongst loyal buyers. Brilliant HDZeta. :thumbs:

Now people are reporting it's sold out.

Reminds of Kimchi/Nova days and I thought those days were long gone.

Im done. Highest level BS.

Really, HDzeta website allowed 2 box sets, why not 1 only per.....this whole thing is a fiasco.

Here's another question. Given the allocations to Facebook. To other forums. Not sure beyond the web store if there are more places...but that gives the same folks the opportunity to buy since none of the systems
coordinate purchases.

Very good chance a lot of these show up on the secondary market by folks that grabbed multiple copies.

I was able to order one and everything then now it says payment failed for some reason even tho I have sufficient funds , I've contacted Payease but will I lose my order as I wait for this to get sorted out ?

Zeta's site was slow but I got the box set even after I had to change my billing/shipping address. The DC Zeta box set collection continues!

I was able to order one and everything then now it says payment failed for some reason even tho I have sufficient funds , I've contacted Payease but will I lose my order as I wait for this to get sorted out ?
Looks like it unfortunately, the same thing happened to me when I tried to buy their BvS a while ago and I had to purchase it again after sorting it out...

Really, HDzeta website allowed 2 box sets, why not 1 only per.....this whole thing is a fiasco.
yeah I got 2 by mistake
it was supposed to be Boxset and single lenti
but since I had to refresh 100 times and it took 15 minutes mistakes happened

How did you all even get the product page links? I had clicked on the Wonder Woman banner but it always just said no product found.

Fair enough for everyone to be a little upset at the HDN issues, but HDZeta site itself has been a farce - how did anyone even see the single/double lentis if the site was down (which it surely was) let alone order one?
Blu-Fans Rogue One it is then (was debating which one to go with in the end...and I loved the look of this one as well - at least I got a Manta and didn't hold off!)

Not sure how any of you got on the website, been trying to load it on my phone and computer for 15+ minutes and it barely loads half a page.
I always purchase directly from HDZ and yes their web store is always a tad slow on a normal silver release even let alone a major WEA release like WW....

One should never click on their said banner release from the main page as that never works or takes you to the relevant title page as such... always visit the following page here for their latest release additions upon their webstore. Sorry guys but at least now you know for next time.

Yes @Lakerone they even allowed 3 copies of the boxset if I'm not mistaken, was able to add 2 but not too greedy here and left it to a desperate collector to hopefully grab it instead, one copy is more than snuff for my collection and into selling to make money here etc

Status
Not open for further replies.