China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Emergency fix. I personally had no electricity all last week at home - having a tree go through your roof causes some issues. :)

And then was at MondoCon with only mobile phone access for 4 days. :)

Ouch. Hopefully no one got hurt. Does your insurance cover this type of damage?

And if you don't mind sharing, what is the emergency fix on the website? And has it been fixed now?

Is the double lenti gone already? My link isn't working anymore.

Kind of shocked considering how slow the site is, guess I got lucky for once.

Ouch. Hopefully no one got hurt. Does your insurance cover this type of damage?

And if you don't mind sharing, what is the emergency fix on the website? And has it been fixed now?

Got at least $1,000 out of my pocket that needs to be paid, not sure on the rest because insurance has to visit first.

On #2, it's running in the background right now. Shouldn't be too much longer.

Lol I had the Double Lenti in my cart, but I guess getting to the actual payment took too long (everyone loads SO horribly slow), that I lost it. Suddenly it loaded a page: your shopping cart is empty.
thats why i hate those sites! once we have them in the cart they should let us finish the process!

• Thanks
Reactions: Keli5
All single Lenticular editions were sold out first and Boxset is now gone too.... all gone now!!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Ok, locking a thread in the middle of people voicing their concerns is pretty sketchy. And as you can tell, many people are extremely upset about an early GB with NO REASONABLE PRIOR NOTICE.

This is bad business and very poor management, especially for such an anticipated release. Low GB allocation is not an excuse. This would've been the first GB I participated in at launch and HDN has been a sore disappointment.

Managed to order 2 - One Clicks on the website. (only cause i'm actually located in China at the moment) I tried going on the website through a USA VPN and it was impossible to get through so I imagine thats what most of you guys had to go through.

It was even slow for me. Everything looks sold out now. The lenticulars went off the page even before the one clicks. The shipping of $61 USD I had to pay to ship it to Canada is pretty steep though.... but I will try to get it shipped locally first (there was no option to ship it locally).

Going to message @wxlinkswd to see if i can arrange that.

So how come WW went so quickly when they still have copies of BvS and Suicide Squad available? I only just bought a copy of the former a few months ago.
I managed to grab a double lenti. It says confirmed in my account but I haven't received a confirmation email so hopefully all is good. Was so slow though.
I've never received a confirmation email from them after a purchase.

• Thanks
Reactions: jaffajakes
Anyone been able to order anything from the web store?

I was able to secure a box set. Did not want to order from the website, but acted against my principles because it is Wonder Woman!!! I waited so long for this and had to get it somehow. Zetas site is slow, but with patience the order process is working!!! I guess many sclapers at work just now... My first order with HDZETA. Have to keep an extra eye on my credit card now...

Status
Not open for further replies.