China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I tip my cap to Manta and the GB run by @Aniv because it was done fair and square and I at least got one. But just the fact that it was done fair makes me feel like giving an extra thanks and letting those involved know that they've made sure I come back to Manta any chance that I get.

HDZeta needs to RESCHEDULE. This is exactly what happened with the ol days with the Korean sites. Bad form to hold the entire steelbook community hostage like this.

We all set alarms. We all have lives. Can't believe that we are dealing with server overload in 2017. Appalling.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz and harry
I can’t believe the zeta thread has been locked

And where’s this maintenance? Hmmmm

How do you think a server can have a 24 hour up time and still work on the front end? Because stuff happens behind the scenes, like a ninja :p

Reactions: Actarus
I can’t believe the zeta thread has been locked

And where’s this maintenance? Hmmmm

I don't want to make waves but it's just not fair. If we don't pay for a GB, we get banned and this happens and so many people didn't even get a fair chance. It's terribly disappointing as this was my favorite movie of the year and I so wanted that double, but, at the very least, a fair shot at it. :(

Assuming no one can get on zetas webpage

I hope it’s not rescheduled though because today was my day off lol
Be murder doing this in work in the toilet

How do you think a server can have a 24 hour up time and still work on the front end? Because stuff happens behind the scenes, like a ninja :p

Usually the site closes when you have a maintenance

And why is the zeta thread locked?

I don't want to make waves but it's just not fair. If we don't pay for a GB, we get banned and this happens and so many people didn't even get a fair chance. It's terribly disappointing as this was my favorite movie of the year and I so wanted that double, but, at the very least, a fair shot at it. :(

No one gets banned from this site for not paying a GB request - you can't do that anymore on here - you have to pay up front for you copy unless it's a deposit group buy.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Assuming no one can get on zetas webpage

I hope it’s not rescheduled though because today was my day off lol
Be murder doing this in work in the toilet

I hope your office toilet is sanitary...:p

I am disappointed I missed out on the GB but life goes on.

I may have to buy a more expensive copy at eBay.

Saw the 1-click listed a minute or 2 ago when the site went back up but no individual copies so how did *anyone* manage that?

Lol I had the Double Lenti in my cart, but I guess getting to the actual payment took too long (everyone loads SO horribly slow), that I lost it. Suddenly it loaded a page: your shopping cart is empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.