China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks buddy :thumbs: Everything looks incredible :drool: Still stoked a couple of members stepped up and offered me a Boxset at cost :joy::notworthy: (You guys are awesome :emb::kiss:). My Manta Fullslip shipped today but judging simply from these awesome pics/vids etc, I'm more impressed by HDzeta's and it seems the one to own :drool:
I’m glad you got one mate! Im very impressed with the Manta double lenti but this does look fantastic. I’m on the lookout now, if anybody has a boxset available let me know! Lol!:D

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
love everything about this i don't mind the plain finish with no embossed/debossed on front as long as it's full gloss and that DC logo looks so subtle so it blends really well with the art (not as strong as ML), the back art looks just great, gutted that i missed this, so who has extra copies just give me a shout...

I just spoke to a friend and he said he has just got his tracking number from the webstore and he has checked it and it was dispatched on the 9th. So it looks like hdzeta shipped it early.

Update for shipping
All single orders(only one boxset or one single edition) was send out at this afternoon,my colleague will update the tracking in 24hours.
All Mutiple orders will dealy to 16-18th,we will arange that asap,sorry for the delay.
For those seeking group buy tracking numbers, read the above. It's been 24 hours since the above post so tracking numbers may be posted any time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.