Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
my 1 click is at customs ...let'see, if I have to pay customs duties :/

Mine too! Let’s pray! Hopefully they have it too busy....

The same here...100% payment

I've noticed Manta Lab shipments are the only ones that show that particular entry in tracking. I have had it in every order Manta shipped to me (and got stung only once). It's the usual process and doesn't necessarily mean you have to pay. Keep thinking positive.

Reactions: Radagast

Holy crap! That's scratches with a bit of steelbook, not the other way around!
What a joke this is. How do they even dare to send out something like this? I'm speechless and very much afraid about the upcoming La La Land steelbook.
I hope John will get you a replacement sorted quickly @Mickle_89 - but he should also take a serious look at the production/packaging processes. Something must be going wrong. That's just unacceptable and over the long run (well, maybe even not so long), these issues will seriously tarnish Manta's reputation.

What a joke this is. How do they even dare to send out something like this? I'm speechless and very much afraid about the upcoming La La Land steelbook.
I hope John will get you a replacement sorted quickly @Mickle_89 - but he should also seriously look into production/packaging processes. That's just unacceptable and over the long (well, maybe even not so long) run, it will seriously damage Manta's reputation.

John addressed this issue with Scanavo and their response was that they find that it falls within ''acceptable'' quality wise. John does not see it this way though and will be ordering more Steelbooks for replacement... as of now there is no extra copies.

And I am thinking the same thing, so worried about my La La Land now EEK!

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
I hope John will get you a replacement sorted quickly @Mickle_89 - but he should also seriously look into production/packaging processes.

So, when you buy Manta on ebay 80 dollar/70...
This steelbook he showed, looks like it was used by someone and sold it as new.

Or the worker is pissed and want to scratch steelbooks hidden, so the boss may not notice.

I hope John will get you a replacement sorted quickly @Mickle_89 - but he should also take a serious look at the production/packaging processes. Something must be going wrong. That's just unacceptable and over the long run (well, maybe even not so long), these issues will seriously tarnish Manta's reputation.
It's already tarnishing their reputation to some extent I think. With myself, they've definitely dropped considerably in terms of my favourite go-to retailers. I decided to pass their Apes release which in the past and without the latest QC issues, I most likely would have been interested in. Oh well, FAC Trilogy it will be instead.

what I dont know wont hurt me :D
One of the reasons some collectors keep the premiums sealed is to preserve its value.

But in the case of Manta it would be sheer stupidity to buy a sealed copy of any of their steels in the secondary market for a high price because of the high risk of scratches.

I can see their worth decline.

Any Manta release I buy in the future from the secondary market must be OPEN.