Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well if they can't do steelbooks without scratches then they should quit
A vast majority of their customers won't even open their editions and thus, don't care about the condition of the steelbook inside ;) I doubt they'll just quit like that.
@Mickle_89 why have you stolen my edition and took pics of it???:angry:
Question is; what other editions have I stole... :whistle::naughty: Checked your collection lately? :coffee:

Reactions: gaeljet
ok those scratches are well beyond normal for sure. That is really bad, not micro at all IMO. Hope they get a better batch but there is NO WAY that is normal/acceptable from the manufacturer to say "its fine" to the retailer.

• Thanks
Reactions: gaeljet and harry
i can't believe how bad some of those scratches are. mine has a couple of light marks but no more than anything else in my collection that has a gloss finish like that. i feel for you guys :(

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
One-click arrived today. :happy:
Two out three steelbooks are okay, but the single lenti has a couple of deep scratches through the paintwork straight to the steel.:facepalm:

That is pretty shocking, it’s a mess. I had lots of scratches on my Constantine Steelbook but it wasn’t as bad as that. My Walter Mitty also has a lot of fine scratches but the light colour hid this to an extent. This really shouldn’t be happening and it definatly puts me off opening mine.:( I hope you get a replacement sorted mate.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89 and harry
John addressed this issue with Scanavo and their response was that they find that it falls within ''acceptable'' quality wise.

So who would be responsible for this? Is it Steelbook? Or is it Scanavo? Is it Manta Lab?

Who actually makes these things?

Scanavo are the makers of the Steelbook, now I am not sure if it is Scanavo China or Denmark. So Scanavo are responsible for those manufacture defects.

So is Scanavo the maker of all STEELBOOKS? Including for Best Buy, Zavvi and regular retailers?
And also for the premium companies like HDZeta, Blufans and so on?

Scanavo does not put the steelbooks inside the Manta Lab slips.

Those scratches were not done by inserting them into the slips, they were individually Shrink wrapped before being inserted into the slips. John himself told me it was Scanavo that sent them the steelbooks this way with the scratches and that Scanavo responded that they thought there was nothing wrong with the release from their point of view.