Australia
Release Date: TBA
Purchase Link: Amazon , Amazon Canada
Price: $129.99 , $143.99
Note: Amazon Exclusive Including
Wonder Woman Figurine/Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD UltraViolet Combo Pack

51WW1c1HXGL._SY400_.jpg

Last edited:
Will this be a region free movie? Have Canadian edition on pre order before price change now they are all coming out with them uk,usa etc.
Canadian edition will be the best price to Australia or could wait it out and get it at a price drop down the line.
But curious if it's region free or region locked.

If i did decide to get this which i probably wont its going to be sooo expensive once its converted to AUD plus shipping.

Damn, Canada just put this up to $143.99.
Considering the USA price is 129.99$, converting it to $CDN, it should have been 169$ so, still a really good deal if you ask me.
It's just too bad compared to the Harly Quinn from Suicide Squad last year was 106.31$ CDN...

Also, I prefer the Kotobukiya at the moment as the likeness looks better IMO...

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Damn, Canada just put this up to $143.99.

I called amazon to just inquire about the increase, and they wound up giving me the difference as an amazon credit of 19 CND to put towards the preorder, to adjust the price back to 125.06 CND..... So I pre-ordered it right away. Now that I'm thinking about it though, with their Pre-order Price Guarantee. If the price drops lower then the current price of 143.99, I'll get that new price + the 19 CND off of that. So I'm hoping for some kind of price drop in the future, cause whatever it will be, my actually paying price will be 19 CND under that, haha.

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18 and elle82
I called amazon to just inquire about the increase, and they wound up giving me the difference as an amazon credit of 19 CND to put towards the preorder, to adjust the price back to 125.06 CND..... So I pre-ordered it right away. Now that I'm thinking about it though, with their Pre-order Price Guarantee. If the price drops lower then the current price of 143.99, I'll get that new price + the 19 CND off of that. So I'm hoping for some kind of price drop in the future, cause whatever it will be, my actually paying price will be 19 CND under that, haha.
Nice one. Im not at all surprised u rang them haha :D:LOL: Yeah hopefully the price does drop. Most of the time they do drop prices as the release date gets closer so fingers crossed right ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
Nice one. Im not at all surprised u rang them haha :D:LOL: Yeah hopefully the price does drop. Most of the time they do drop prices as the release date gets closer so fingers crossed right ;)

I wasn't calling to argue or anything, just asked why the increase so soon when it's still just getting in theaters around the world. Well hey it happened to work in my favor, but definitely not my intention haha.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
A quick reminder guys, we don't allow any discussion of politics on the forums. It usually only leads to arguments. Any posts containing politics will be deleted. Thanks.