World Cup 2010

Jan 30, 2009
England
Fast approaching now guys whoa re football fans on here. I cant wait personally. Some great teams qualifying so far and more to be expected this week. Also make and break for the argies.

Click on the links below to see the highlights of each day.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Mexico will have 4 friendlies before the cup:

England (confirmed)
Portugal
Netherlands
Italy

We are going to be in tip top shape even though we are probably going to lose to each one of the teams above lol :cool:

Spain have a very good chance of winning. I think you have to look at the confedarations cup just gone as to who plays best in the conditions. Its not oging to be hot in south africa during june/july. i'm still going with germany or Brazil :)

its not the conditions,most of South Africa is 1000ft or so above sea level,a lot of teams are gonna find it hard to play there

its not the conditions,most of South Africa is 1000ft or so above sea level,a lot of teams are gonna find it hard to play there

Good thing that in Mex they play at over 2000 ft above the sea level so we should be ok. A lot of teams aren't used to it though that's a fact and it will affect their game eventually during the tournament.

FYI Mexico fans,this is what the match ball looks like,just in case you are wondering what your goalie keeps picking up in the back of his net when you watch them play South Africa.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 425px-Jabulani.jpg
    425px-Jabulani.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 93
:hilarious:

boy I read somewhere your boys are sending spies to watch us play and your players have been given tapes to watch as homework. Talk about being scared, I hope your preparation matches go well as June 11 won't be so easy ;)

BTW that's a beautiful ball! The final match ball has the coloring gold instead of the multicolors, looks beautiful as well!

I got it now. ESPN took about 5 mins to load so I thought it was blocked but I have the gamecast page up now. I'm sure we don't get anything streaming, so justin.tv is probably out.

I wonder why didn't Hernandez play instead of Franco. Franco was slow. We could of been at least 1-0 before half time. They need to fix this damn goal drought by the time we meet with France.

BTW the France - Uruguay went from good to very fought in the midfield. Uruguay is giving the ball and initiative to France which can prove to be a mistake if they get a chance. Diaby is playing damn good!!