World Cup 2010

Jan 30, 2009
England
Fast approaching now guys whoa re football fans on here. I cant wait personally. Some great teams qualifying so far and more to be expected this week. Also make and break for the argies.

Click on the links below to see the highlights of each day.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Last edited by a moderator:
.......you still fail to realize that tying is better than losing in a WC. A lost will almost rule you out of any possibility of moving on.

Other than winning a game a tie is a good thing in the WC,was a decent game,both teams missed some good chances.

As for the france/uraguay game,both team seemed to play sloppy,a lot of fouls too

Abu Diaby was playing PHENOMENAL!!

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Day 1 Highlights

Will link them to the OP later :d

Other than winning a game a tie is a good thing in the WC,was a decent game,both teams missed some good chances.

As for the france/uraguay game,both team seemed to play sloppy,a lot of fouls too
If Uruguay and France keep that style of play I am not worried at all about them. Game was boring and I blame them for getting so wasted :hilarious:

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk

If Uruguay and France keep that style of play I am not worried at all about them. Game was boring and I blame them for getting so wasted :hilarious:

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk

yup that game was very boring, france aren't playing good and don't fancy there chances for the world cup, wouldn't even be surprised if they didn't get past the group stage, i think Uruguay will win the group with maybe mexico 2nd if they learn how to not wast all the chances at goal

yup that game was very boring, france aren't playing good and don't fancy there chances for the world cup, wouldn't even be surprised if they didn't get past the group stage, i think Uruguay will win the group with maybe mexico 2nd if they learn how to not wast all the chances at goal

I notice everyone talks about mexico's chances on goal that they wasted,lets not forget that chances were even and both mexico and south africa had even chances that they missed,shots on goal were 5-5

I notice everyone talks about mexico's chances on goal that they wasted,lets not forget that chances were even and both mexico and south africa had even chances that they missed,shots on goal were 5-5

haha just to mention on this, my heart skipped a couple of heart beats on that last shot that was put on the post! EEK! I can't stand that goalie I just can't.

Korea handled Greece well this morning. I was really surprised on their level. They are super fast and knew when to put the ball in the net when they had a chance.

Argentina and Nigeria was a good game, well not entirely, but it did have good moments. Nigerian goalie was superb!! the score of 1-0 should have been at least 5 or 6 easily, but I have to applaud the performance by Vincet Enyeama.

Here's the highlights of the first two games of day 2.

Greece vs South Korea

Nigeria vs Argentina

England vs USA

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Here's the official World Cup song Waka Waka

English

Spanish