World War Z - Limited Edition (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [France]

Finally, World War Z in Amazon.
Release Date: November 20th, 2013
Price: EUR54.98
Buy Link: Amazon FR
Notes:
Edited Google translation of Content section on Amazon.fr -
• Combo Blu-ray 3D steelbook
• unpublished book "The Art of the Film" - 48 pages
• 68-minute bonus DVD
• 10 collector cards "cities destroyed,"
• A2 sized Poster
• Limited edition and numbered 3000 copies

wwz.jpg

wwz2.jpg

spoiler]

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 319
Last edited by a moderator:
For that price tag I think it's a boxset that comes w/ the Steelbook inside + rest of the goodies. There's no room for all that stuff inside a Jumbo SB

Don't work for me...

Maybe the credit works only for Non-EU members?!

Don't know for non-EU members, but when they ship your order you will receive a mail that inform you about the condition:

* Conditions
You can enjoy a discount of 10 € on the wide selection of fashion items available on this page.
To enjoy this discount: You have received an email informing you that you will receive an automatic discount. Simply add to your cart one or more products eligible for selection the offer: € 10 discount will be automatically applied to your cart.
This offer is valid:
- August 15, 2013 to January 6, 2014 inclusive.
- Once during the validity period of the offer.
- Within the limits of available stocks. Amazon.fr reserves the right to withdraw or suspend the offers at any time or change the selection to which they apply.
- Only on our site, and on none other site accessible from ours.
- Under the Terms and Conditions Site amazon.fr

Hope that help clarifying the thing !

Last edited:
Reactions: GER
For that price tag I think it's a boxset that comes w/ the Steelbook inside + rest of the goodies. There's no room for all that stuff inside a Jumbo SB

Yeah it is hard to tell exactly how big the box is at the moment. I'm pretty sure it isn't a jumbo steelbook.

VAT on amazon uerope

Don't work for me...

Maybe the credit works only for Non-EU members?!

Don't know for non-EU members, but when they ship your order you will receive a mail that inform you about the condition:

* Conditions
You can enjoy a discount of 10 € on the wide selection of fashion items available on this page.
To enjoy this discount: You have received an email informing you that you will receive an automatic discount. Simply add to your cart one or more products eligible for selection the offer: € 10 discount will be automatically applied to your cart.
This offer is valid:
- August 15, 2013 to January 6, 2014 inclusive.
- Once during the validity period of the offer.
- Within the limits of available stocks. Amazon.fr reserves the right to withdraw or suspend the offers at any time or change the selection to which they apply.
- Only on our site, and on none other site accessible from ours.
- Under the Terms and Conditions Site amazon.fr

Hope that help clarifying the thing ![/B]

Maybe, it's my mistake. It's not € 10 discount, BUT price with VAT. I don't know where € 10 discount applied to this order. I always got VAT in amazon uerope...

Maybe, it's my mistake. It's not € 10 discount, BUT price with VAT. I don't know where € 10 discount applied to this order. I always got VAT in amazon uerope...

It's your mistake !:D

Promotions appliquées :
Crédit 10€ Mode2013

Prix bas garanti
Meaning discount granted and applied for you next order in a certain part of Amazon.fr !

It's a discount for a futur purchase in a particular part of the french site, la mode 2013 ! 10€ will be discounted from your order if you made it in this particular area:
http://www.amazon.fr/b/ref=nav_swm_bounceback_gift10e_mode2013?ie=UTF8&node=2987775031&pf_rd_p=419827067&pf_rd_s=nav-sitewide-msg&pf_rd_t=4201&pf_rd_i=navbar-4201&pf_rd_m=A1X6FK5RDHNB96&pf_rd_r=0N2NA0J78F5CH1RYEYT9
It's automatic, you have just to buy things :naughty:
and bingo !:oohyeah:
Hope it's clearer this time on !

Last edited:
Reactions: GER and pokjak290
It's your mistake !:D

Promotions appliquées :
Crédit 10€ Mode2013

Prix bas garanti
Meaning discount granted and applied for you next order in a certain part of Amazon.fr !

It's a discount for a futur purchase in a particular part of the french site, la mode 2013 ! 10€ will be discounted from your order if you made it in this particular area:
http://www.amazon.fr/b/ref=nav_swm_bounceback_gift10e_mode2013?ie=UTF8&node=2987775031&pf_rd_p=419827067&pf_rd_s=nav-sitewide-msg&pf_rd_t=4201&pf_rd_i=navbar-4201&pf_rd_m=A1X6FK5RDHNB96&pf_rd_r=0N2NA0J78F5CH1RYEYT9
It's automatic, you have just to buy things :naughty:
and bingo !:oohyeah:
Hope it's clearer this time on !

:hilarious:
Thank you for clarification :D

I usually always favor French releases, and this one looks appealing (a steelbook inside a tinbox? I'm not 100% sure that's what amazon.fr means, but if it does, color me interested) but this time I won't.

I am in Naughtius' group buy, I've never taken the habit of pulling out early (+ I don't want to be blacklisted :p), and a Black Swan steelbook will be doing the ride with WWZ, so no point in cancelling :D.

Amazon.fr just updated their infos about this, now it clearly state a steelbook in a metal pak:

The item:
World War Z - Combo Blu-ray 3D - Coffret Métal édition limitée et numérotée
meaning metal pak

"Contenu additionnel
Coffret édition limitée et numérotée à 3000 exemplaires
Contient :
- le combo Blu-ray 3D édition boîtier métal SteelBook (Blu-ray 3D active + 2D + DVD)
- le livre inédit "The Art of the Film" (48 pages)
- le DVD de bonus (68')
- 10 cartes collector des "villes détruites"
- 1 poster (format A2)"

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B00F5TIS0A

Last edited:
Cancelled pre-order as I was hoping for a price drop but haven't seen one yet. Well now I will just have to wait for post release clearance sale then :hilarious: