World War Z - Limited Edition (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [France]

Finally, World War Z in Amazon.
Release Date: November 20th, 2013
Price: EUR54.98
Buy Link: Amazon FR
Notes:
Edited Google translation of Content section on Amazon.fr -
• Combo Blu-ray 3D steelbook
• unpublished book "The Art of the Film" - 48 pages
• 68-minute bonus DVD
• 10 collector cards "cities destroyed,"
• A2 sized Poster
• Limited edition and numbered 3000 copies

wwz.jpg

wwz2.jpg

spoiler]

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 324
Last edited by a moderator:
This is now down to €33/£30 inc delivery. I've never seen this before but it looks like a great set and well worth the money. What do you guys think who own it. Is it worth £30 ?

• Thanks
Reactions: galareta2332
This is now down to €33/£30 inc delivery. I've never seen this before but it looks like a great set and well worth the money. What do you guys think who own it. Is it worth £30 ?

In hand a real sleak set . The cards of the ruined citys is breathtaking . A real nice finish and quality to the box . I was really pleased with mine .

Worth is for me how much I love a Movie and for me this one is worth a LOT more than £30 :) .

In hand a real sleak set . The cards of the ruined citys is breathtaking . A real nice finish and quality to the box . I was really pleased with mine .

Worth is for me how much I love a Movie and for me this one is worth a LOT more than £30 :) .

Yeah, true I suppose that is a big factor in personal value and as zombie movies/shows are one of my favourite genres. I am very happy to be adding this to my collection