World War Z - Limited Edition (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [France]

Finally, World War Z in Amazon.
Release Date: November 20th, 2013
Price: EUR54.98
Buy Link: Amazon FR
Notes:
Edited Google translation of Content section on Amazon.fr -
• Combo Blu-ray 3D steelbook
• unpublished book "The Art of the Film" - 48 pages
• 68-minute bonus DVD
• 10 collector cards "cities destroyed,"
• A2 sized Poster
• Limited edition and numbered 3000 copies

wwz.jpg

wwz2.jpg

spoiler]

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 328
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Sorry maybe asked and aswered before but does it contain the uncut version? Only on the non 3d version I believe?

And could anyone confirm any dutch subs on either version?

got the last copy for 19,99 euro!!

thanks for letting everyone know about the price reduction. had to grab one of these as i dont own it on blu ray. £17 total. what a bargain as these are on ebay for £76!

Last edited:
got the last copy for 19,99 euro!!

thanks for letting everyone know about the price reduction. had to grab one of these as i dont own it on blu ray. £17 total. what a bargain as these are on ebay for £76!

Thats who I ordered mine from . No dispatch notice so I contacted the vendor yesterday because of that told me posted out as soon as I paied .

Very propt responce patchants is NOT MY STRONG point . SO excited to get this set :oohyeah: :oohyeah: :hungry: .

Reactions: dan8885 and djjez83
@djjez83

Mine arrived safe and sound today :drool: . WELL PACKAGED Bomb proof :thumbs:. Very very slight tear on the cellophane :giggle: MADE IT EASIER to rip into it :p :D .

Art cards are LUSH :hilarious: . Our boy is after the poster :stop: .

Number 0913 from the 3000 :whistle: .

A nice sound little pick up :angel:. The art on the back of the box is the same as the Blufans only flat I AM IN LOVE :stinkyfeet:. Classing it as one of the gems in my little trove :oohyeah: .

@djjez83

Mine arrived safe and sound today :drool: . WELL PACKAGED Bomb proof :thumbs:. Very very slight tear on the cellophane :giggle: MADE IT EASIER to rip into it :p :D .

Art cards are LUSH :hilarious: . Our boy is after the poster :stop: .

Number 0913 from the 3000 :whistle: .

A nice sound little pick up :angel:. The art on the back of the box is the same as the Blufans only flat I AM IN LOVE :stinkyfeet:. Classing it as one of the gems in my little trove :oohyeah: .

thanks for the mention. looking forward to getting mine! this has to be the bargain of the year for me so far :D