"World War Z Prints" - Amazon.Com Event

Che

Red Viper
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2010
Milwaukee
Here are 6 limited edition prints. 1,000 prints. Apparently the ipic by my house is getting 200 prints of this one. Either that's a lot or it's a variant/AP.

Poster Offer AMC

Poster Offer Regal

Mega Ticket Offer:

bmwjijcccai1zq1.jpg

IPIC Theaters:
moscati_wwz2.jpg

Here are the rest:

Regal Cinemas:
WorldWarPoster-620x839.jpg

AMC Theaters:
AMC-World-War-Z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooh... I like the Matt Ferguson, Marie Bergeron & Marko Manev ones. $12 to boot. Looks like they will be available via AMZ & Thinkgeek on June 20.

REALLY like the one by David Moscati. Would be awesome to get one :drool:

P.S. cannot see the pics in OP but can in the link provided :S

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    95.4 KB · Views: 286
Last edited by a moderator:
Been looking at these over the past week as I follow Matt Ferguson on Twitter, and he has created some official images that are being used as the film posters and a book cover etc. Some of them look amazing, but I'll have to pass on them since I have so many ordered atm.

So is it randomly distributed or have they published somewhere which theaters get which posters?

I updated the OP. Regal, AMC & IPIC are giving out posters. I'm trying to find out if anyone else is. You can also get a poster with the "MEGA" ticket. Free 3D glasses + digital copy(on release). Select cities. I will edit the OP with links to articles.

Reactions: ash333 and Ricker
Amazon.com does not deliver the posters in France and thinkgeek.com Shipping is $25 :(

I like the Marie Bergeron, Marko Manev and Chris Garofalo :drool: .

Indeed, it seems amazon.com doesn't ship them to Europe at all...

They wont ship these to Canada either (I just checked). AMZ USA basically is restricted by the supplier of the item they are selling... sometimes the supplier allows shipping international and sometimes they dont.

These posters are USA ship only on AMZ.com (Im 99% certain).

Reactions: TobinFrost
What an epic fail by AMC. I am first in line and they don't have the god damn posters at my location. How infuriating.

Those are really cool....I said this in the Star Trek thread, but I just think it's awesome how the posters are getting tied in with the movie releases. Nice perk for sure for early birds, especially....

Bummed about not getting the AMC print. So, I had to work today, so my dad took my nephew instead. That's why I went last night. Here is what he picked up AFTER the movie.

BNUaCp1CIAI9etx.jpg

To make a long story short, pops went in asked for poster, employee didn't know anything about them:rolleyes: and since he was so insistent they gave him this. EEK! :drool:

BNUZ_lGCMAE1sEs.jpg

This is what they use for promo or display. I have never had one before. It is AWESOME! Glossy and printed through both sides. :scat:

MAJOR props for pops!!! He ran out of the cinema before they asked for it back. lol

Reactions: roseart
Bummed about not getting the AMC print. So, I had to work today, so my dad took my nephew instead. That's why I went last night. Here is what he picked up AFTER the movie.

BNUaCp1CIAI9etx.jpg

To make a long story short, pops went in asked for poster, employee didn't know anything about them:rolleyes: and since he was so insistent they gave him this. EEK! :drool:

BNUZ_lGCMAE1sEs.jpg

This is what they use for promo or display. I have never had one before. It is AWESOME! Glossy and printed through both sides. :scat:

MAJOR props for pops!!! He ran out of the cinema before they asked for it back. lol

Go pops! :LOL:

Reactions: Che