Would you rather...?

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Lets play a game of would you rather.

Rules are simple: come up with an ultimatum with two conditions that someone has to choose from. The first person to respond picks one of the two conditions they would rather do, then comes up with another one and it keeps going on.

I'll start things off...

Would you rather have to play only one video game for the rest of your life?

or

Would you rather have to only watch one Blu-ray for the rest of your life?

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Lets play a game of would you rather.

Rules are simple: come up with an ultimatum with two conditions that someone has to choose from. The first person to respond picks one of the two conditions they would rather do, then comes up with another one and it keeps going on.

I'll start things off...

Would you rather have to play only one video game for the rest of your life?

or

Would you rather have to only watch one Blu-ray for the rest of your life?

one blu-ray. i need COD MW12 when it comes out.

would you rather...
be blind or deaf?

i'd pick blind but I'm a musician but i know the answer for most people.

Yeah, I'm a brunette person myself, but I still find plenty of blondes to be very attractive.

However, when it comes to Megan Fox, I'd take $1,000 over her, I think she's kinda trashy.

Yeah, I'm a brunette person myself, but I still find plenty of blondes to be very attractive.

However, when it comes to Megan Fox, I'd take $1,000 over her, I think she's kinda trashy.

I like some blondes too...I think I am mainly turned off by the chicks with bleached out hair. I shouldn't have to wear sunglasses just to look at a girl.:p

I'd take Megan Fox :p

I'd rather be John Rambo!

Would you rather have a BMW or a Mercedez?

let me roll with a Benz ANY DAY. They are great for low repair costs, and every executive prick drives a BMW, the benz is distinguished!

would you rather lose your sense of taste/smell

or

keep your sense of taste/smell but you had to eat a half a dozen worms a day for the rest of your life!

and no not gummy worms, we're talking some thick juicy night crawlers!

let me roll with a Benz ANY DAY. They are great for low repair costs, and every executive prick drives a BMW, the benz is distinguished!

or

keep your sense of taste/smell but you had to eat a half a dozen worms a day for the rest of your life!

Question: Do I get to cook/season them any way I wish?

If so, I keep my sense of taste/smell and eat the worms

Would you rather have your eyes gouged out with a hot poker or

Your testicles smashed with a wooden mallet?

or

Bring on the worms daddyO ... Cuz I need to smell my fart---s---- errrr beer!

or

so true,so many Cocks out there driving bmw's & they are ugly Car's too,nothing about the styling does it for me,all cost is what it has.

and there's NOTHING that can touch the silky black paint on a benz that shines in the sun...OOo.
i want a SLR mclaren someday.

Last edited: