Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November 6, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6287082_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Much appreciated, although I think I will pass. The price after exchange and shipping to Canada is a bit more than I'd want to pay for this.

No worries, I will note for your reference that folks often ask to combine up to 3 steelbook purchases (or other editions) to lessen the cost of shipping just for 1 item, if that's an option for you.

almost got it today but the price is just horrible. Stupid to but at this price. Its a catalog release and they want premium pricing.

Reactions: DJ IXS
First one I got had a spine slash, second one a nice little dent in the front. Probably gonna exchange it again but sometimes you just gotta accept steelbooks are fragile (n)

I’m not happy with the price either but it’s a gorgeous steelbook and having it in 4K is nice

I think while the price is off putting Disney fans and collectors in general will regret not picking this one up, looks to be rarer than some of the other recent Disney steels (like the 4K Incredibles 1 steel ended up being)

Just FYI - for those folks on the fence - if you can make a trip to your local store, that might be the best idea.

I ordered extra for the group buy and have to return 70% of the copies I have.

All with spine slashes.

Very, very disappointing. Luckily I still have enough for the orders that were placed. :thumbs:

some times i hate myself so much for being so weak lol, i was at beast buy today and it seems they restocked because they had like 10 of these.......even when i convinced myself i wasn't gonna buy this because i all ready got 2 different edition i saw it, touch it n bought it lol lovely steelbook

I was able to get a price adjustment online using the little support tab on the right and chatting with an agent.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Who wants to get another price adjustment?

I do! I do!

This has gone even further on sale, it’s currently $23.99 after dropped already to $28.99! Get your price adjustments in while you can, or go stock up on one of you haven’t gotten it already.

Edit: just wanted to confirm I was able to get a second price adjustment without issue.

Last edited:
Got to be simply the best W-I R steelbook out there ... so handsome w/ a great finish and top class 'bossing so maybe a couple more angled at 45% pics courtesy Steelbookpro will do it some justice:-
1544057034291.png
1544057117564.png

Reactions: HornyRhino