Wreck's SteelBook Thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
SteelBooks for Sale:

ALL ARE SEALED BRAND NEW UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED!

Snow White (sealed) $33 shipped USA $43 shipped to EU
3:10 Pour Yuma (FRANCE) Brand New Sealed : $45 shipped USA $60 shipped to EU
Monsters Inc - trade only
300 CA (sealed)
V for Vendetta (sealed but with loose disc)
The Departed CA (sealed)

Digibooks:
Indiana Jones Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Blu-ray DIGIBOOK Target Exclusive - For trade

Pulp Fiction Limited Australian Briefcase (not a steel!)- $35 shipped USA - $45 shipped to EU

High Wants:

Lone Wolf Blu-ray digibook
El Hombre Lobo Blu-ray digibook Spain
FNAC IB SteelBook with artcards
IB Stuff that I dont have
Book of Eli stuff I dont have (I have all the steelbooks)
Robin Hood stuff either Costner or Crowe
Braveheart stuff
Academy Awards Gold Slip Covers for Blu-ray - Either New, Used, or Slip Only ... doesnt matter. If I dont own it, I want it.

Medium Wants:

The Town FS SteelBook
The Expendables G1 CA Steel
The Hurt Locker Italy Steel (keep in mind this can still be purchased cheap)
Digibooks that I dont have and am interested in, which is plenty.

Low Blu-ray Wants:

Book of Eli FS steel (I own this, but dont mind more) Will pay $40 INCLUDING shipping.
Robin Hood Netherlands SteelBook - uber low want - to trade for only
Backdraft
Awakenings
Meet the Parents
Meet the Fockers
Scarface Deluxe Gift Set (DVD)
Scent of a Woman (HD DVD)
Sea of Love (HD DVD)
88 minutes
...And Justice for All
The Recruit
Enemy At the Gates
Inside Man
Menace II Society
Legend of Bagger Vance
Lock Stock Two Smoking Barrels
Basic
Fallen
Falling Down digibook
Legends of the fall
The Last Boyscout
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
After the SunSet
Lethal Weapon 1-4
Life
Philadelphia
Last Man Standing
Primal Fear
John Q
National Security
Out of Time
Spy Game
Bad Boys 1 and 2
Road to Perdition
ALI
Armageddon
Count of Monte Christo

Attachments

• PulpFictionBriefcase.jpg
    PulpFictionBriefcase.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 25
  • PulpFictionGoodies.jpg
    PulpFictionGoodies.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
No, these are empty case editions. Although, they are both sealed.

i would love boondock saints 2. i actually planned on buying it but the steelbook would be awesome. but you say DVD, is it not Blu-ray?

i would love boondock saints 2. i actually planned on buying it but the steelbook would be awesome. but you say DVD, is it not Blu-ray?

Pics Here

Since the blu has been on sale for cheap, I just stuck my one disc out and put it in there on the top and this editon comes with a bonus disc. But the inside disc holder is deep enough to hold 2-3 discs. So I just doubled up the bonus disc and dvd disc on the second slot. (This was after I took the pics)

That's not the iron man steelbook I traded to you is it? Or did the one I traded you only come with one disc? Can't remember.

Same one, but that's not the SAME one. Yours had quite a few small scratches on it so I sold it for like maybe $40; cant remember.

Hello, I am new to the forums and new to collecting steelbooks. I have a pretty good little collection so far but I would love to have the Iron Man steel in the collection. Do you still have it available. Im skeptical about going to Ebay for it.

Thank you.

I'm in the US. Texas to be exact. I actually grabbed one on eBay yesterday that said it was brand new for 89.95 with 9.95 shipping. The seller was cd.dvd.inc out of Saskatoon Canada. Hopefully it is legit he said he had 4 or 5 copies and all were buy it now. He has good feedback so I'm hopeful I get a sealed copy in great shape. I'll update how it turns out. If not I will get with you and talk some more about your copy. These steelbooks are addicting. I would like to know how to get the futureshop ones here in the US easier than overpriced aftermarkets though.

Sounds good, I am orginally from Texas too, and actually own this site so my word is legit. Be awesome if you get it for that price, good luck ... contact me if otherwise. I grew up in Houston and lived in Austin for a few years.

Hi

Can I buy the Iron Man FS Steelbook from you? I am from the UK and will pay via paypal verified account?

I have Avatar as trade plus money on top if you want to do a trade or just sale please let me know

Zah

WANTED: Terminator Salvation

I had three of these at one point but y'all told me to take em back hahaha. I'll have a look and see if there are any still around.