WWE: WrestleMania XXXII (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Damn... I was hoping this would stay a UK exclusive so I wouldn't be tempted. But I was there, and I'll probably pick this up

I have had to create a category in my steelbooks missing spreadsheet for these (just like I had to with the G1 anime steels) because I have no intention of ever buying a single on of these. So many good movies we could get on steel and getting tons of wrestling steels instead. Reminds me of the death of G1 steels when first look released every single crappy movie you never heard of.

I have had to create a category in my steelbooks missing spreadsheet for these (just like I had to with the G1 anime steels) because I have no intention of ever buying a single on of these. So many good movies we could get on steel and getting tons of wrestling steels instead. Reminds me of the death of G1 steels when first look released every single crappy movie you never heard of.

I have to agree. Bloody wrestling!!

I mean BLOODY WRESTLING!!!! (n):sick::bored::grumpy::pain::dummy::angry::mad::vomit::facepalm::banghead:EEK!:oops:o_O:(

Wrestling's not for everyone, but they were releasing steelbooks going back to the G1 days.

Its kind of a tradition for them I guess.

Wrestling's not for everyone, but they were releasing steelbooks going back to the G1 days.

Yea but it makes me feel incomplete having missing US steels, granted my missing list is pretty long simply because I can never keep up with the huge waves they release I simply can't pick up 10-15 steels at once and they don't stay in the store long enough for me to grab them all. But the thing is I'd rather pick up a missing mondo steel like Reservoir Dogs then grab these so unless my spreadsheet is completely empty of missing steels these hold zero temptation for me. I will grab stuff like Ip Man 3 trilogy and It follows like I did last week first even though I have never seen them because they at least have a little appeal to me.

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
Yea but it makes me feel incomplete having missing US steels, granted my missing list is pretty long simply because I can never keep up with the huge waves they release I simply can't pick up 10-15 steels at once and they don't stay in the store long enough for me to grab them all. But the thing is I'd rather pick up a missing mondo steel like Reservoir Dogs then grab these so unless my spreadsheet is completely empty of missing steels these hold zero temptation for me. I will grab stuff like Ip Man 3 trilogy and It follows like I did last week first even though I have never seen them because they at least have a little appeal to me.
Oh, I didn't know you're a US Completionist. That's pretty intense. How're you liking the Pokemon steelbook?

Oh, I didn't know you're a US Completionist. That's pretty intense. How're you liking the Pokemon steelbook?

I didn't grab that one I'd rather have the Ghost in the Shell one first, I just put a store pick up on the Reservoir Dogs Mondo at my target (I could never see it on the shelf but it says it was available online for pickup) and I might grab 1 or 2 more that I am missing they have on the shelves since nothing comes out this week (like I grabbed the white variant Django Unchained last week) I have 292 US steels/metalpaks (of those 250 are steelbooks). According to my spreadsheet I am currently missing 64 US steels and an additional 20 metalpaks. A lot of them are obtainable and I just grab them slowly like I am missing 4 real heroes, 4 iconic art and 2 poparts (5 if you count the second release poparts which were metalpaks). The only real killers on my list is 9 of the original Disney steels (like the 3 Pirates, a Bugs Life, A nightmare before Christmas etc) other than that the most expensive is the recent tv series releases like the Game of the Thrones and Black Sails. I also have a fairly complete G1 US steel collection .I have 57 US G1 steels really missing just 24 unless I got into the Anime and MISC steels like the wrestling steels. I don't think my list will ever be complete.

• Informative
I didn't grab that one I'd rather have the Ghost in the Shell one first, I just put a store pick up on the Reservoir Dogs Mondo at my target (I could never see it on the shelf but it says it was available online for pickup) and I might grab 1 or 2 more that I am missing they have on the shelves since nothing comes out this week (like I grabbed the white variant Django Unchained last week) I have 292 US steels/metalpaks (of those 250 are steelbooks). According to my spreadsheet I am currently missing 64 US steels and an additional 20 metalpaks. A lot of them are obtainable and I just grab them slowly like I am missing 4 real heroes, 4 iconic art and 2 poparts (5 if you count the second release poparts which were metalpaks). The only real killers on my list is 9 of the original Disney steels (like the 3 Pirates, a Bugs Life, A nightmare before Christmas etc) other than that the most expensive is the recent tv series releases like the Game of the Thrones and Black Sails. I also have a fairly complete G1 US steel collection .I have 57 US G1 steels really missing just 24 unless I got into the Anime and MISC steels like the wrestling steels. I don't think my list will ever be complete.
I'm fortunate to have those PotC and Nightmare Before Christmas.

I am puzzled why people come into a thread about a wrestling steelbook just to complain that it's a wrestling steelbook, lol

If you don't like wrestling then why bother going in at all. :rofl:

It's like I really don't like films like SAW etc so I won't click on anything about those type of films and certainly wouldn't go into a thread and say how terrible they are, and ask why anyone would possibly want any of them as I know that a lot of people do like them but each to their own.

I am getting the UK steelbook and I can't wait and hope loads more WWE ones are on the way. I have a bunch of the old wresting DVD steelbooks and glad they are continuing steelbooks in the UK and US as WWE is so huge in both places. :thumbs:

I am puzzled why people come into a thread about a wrestling steelbook just to complain that it's a wrestling steelbook, lol

It's a forum and people will need/want to express their opinion, be it for or against a release, nothing wrong with that. Happens in any thread. :)

Reactions: Flash
It's a forum and people will need/want to express their opinion, be it for or against a release, nothing wrong with that. Happens in any thread. :)

I disagree I rarely see people say oh why are they making these when there are so many other things.

Odd thing to say when it's such a popular entity, Wrestlemania had over 100,000 people at it and millions watched around the world so to be honest I don't know why they haven't made more steelbooks and releases it being so popular. But that's just my opinion ;)

Your welcome, glad we chatted again :kiss:

This was a brilliant wrestlemania this year so can't wait to rewatch and like the artwork.

Last edited:
Your welcome, glad we chatted again :kiss:

Bashful.gif

We do it because it messes with our OCD of having a complete collection because we have zero desire to own these. I think I did the same with the Pokemon steels and the Ghost in the Shell it really screws with my OCD.

Aww, why wouldn't you want this, it was an amazing PPV and cool looking steelbook but as I said each to their own.

Aww, why wouldn't you want this, it was an amazing PPV and cool looking steelbook but as I said each to their own.

Did you see that dudleyville steel it was one of the ugliest steels ever, couple that with it being wrestling and I can't but shake my head. I'd rather buy a steel from something I am missing that I might actually watch like the Ghost in the Shell or V season 1

Did you see that dudleyville steel it was one of the ugliest steels ever, couple that with it being wrestling and I can't but shake my head. I'd rather buy a steel from something I am missing that I might actually watch like the Ghost in the Shell or V season 1

That's in your opinion ;) and that's fine you don't want wrestling steelbooks there is many other threads on the forum about different steelbooks.

I personally like the dudleyz one and have purchased it, having met them and they are top guys I couldn't wait to get it :)

Last edited:
The G1 days steelbook are fetching at high $$$ in the e-bay market - Pro Wrestling Fans is a huge market with a little supply of steelbook

wm_zpsvonsysyg.jpg

Last edited: