X-Men (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: June 7, 2021
Purchase links: 4K - BD (Pre-order on March 13 at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K + BD) - £23.99 (BD)

12916530-3364846163860809.jpg
12916530-1504846163943306.jpg 12916530-8664846163915541.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received mine today, the finish is good looks like it could be zero. Some nice bossing and as expected a crap lenti.

good to know, thanks :thumbs:

tbh I don't really care if the Lenti is poor, I view them more as a little extra additional piece anyway :)

Reactions: Flloydo
Hmm. Might go for this wave then. But I’ll be ordering on Monday when it’s buy now

Reactions: tommyh84
Hmm. Might go for this wave then. But I’ll be ordering on Monday when it’s buy now

I think I'm gonna A- still wait to see how the rest of the wave turn out and B- see if they drop in price. These are still really pricey, even if you go for the non 4K editions imo.

EDIT: just seen the two Deadpool Steelbooks and they both look excellent, so yeah this wave is looking well worth getting :)

Reactions: Flloydo
I think I'm gonna A- still wait to see how the rest of the wave turn out and B- see if they drop in price. These are still really pricey, even if you go for the non 4K editions imo.

Yeah I was hoping to do the same. I’d rather see a few more first and wait on drops. These re release prices for 4K (by all studios ) are such p!ss take prices

Just arrived.

Zero finish (I think) with a little embossing on the X-Men logo on the front. Front looks good, back is just the X logo so pretty flat.

Inside has a rather low-res image.

I’ve never been much of a fan of lenticularS tbh, they‘ve always seemed incongruous to me - the point of the steelbook is surely the art printed on the steel? This steelbook looks much, much better without the lenticular IMO.