X-Men (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: June 7, 2021
Purchase links: 4K - BD (Pre-order on March 13 at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K + BD) - £23.99 (BD)

12916530-3364846163860809.jpg
12916530-1504846163943306.jpg 12916530-8664846163915541.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be a bit early but anyone received this yet?

dying to know the finish, how the lenti is and the steel overall
If these end up being anything other than matte with a debossed border for the magnet, I'll be shocked. Waiting to find out myself though, so I'll get an idea of what the awesome looking Deadpool steel will be like.

Reactions: Flloydo
Release was pushed back to the 6th June :)

Ohh I didn’t know that.
have the others all been pushed too. Because x men 2 will now be out a week later and there’s already 4 for July. Or is it just this release?

If these end up being anything other than matte with a debossed border for the magnet, I'll be shocked. Waiting to find out myself though, so I'll get an idea of what the awesome looking Deadpool steel will be like.

I’m skeptical myself but there’s no way those two Deadpool steelbooks can be matte, right? The Logan and X-Men I can see you being right but it’ll be obscene to put those two Deadpool steelbooks in a matte finish.

Yeah I’m banking on this release so I can decide if I want the rest of them. There’s no point pre ordering them when all but Logan 4K is still available (and that will come back after release anyway) and you will be able to use a discount code at the stroke of midnight on each release

I’m skeptical myself but there’s no way those two Deadpool steelbooks can be matte, right? The Logan and X-Men I can see you being right but it’ll be obscene to put those two Deadpool steelbooks in a matte finish.

It’s obscene to put most SteelBooks in a matte finish but unfortunately it still happens. I’m positive this whole wave will have the same finish as whatever x men turns out to be. Adamant

Agreed, but logic won't stop them from fudging it up :rofl:

Reactions: JGCramp
Last edited:
Don't tell me, tell your buddies at Zavvi. They're the ones saying it's the 6th

View attachment 506613

:naughty:
June 6th is a Sunday

Monday usual release date in UK
June 7th is a Monday

BD listing has the correct release date

Screenshot (272).png

June 6th is a Sunday

Monday usual release date in UK
June 7th is a Monday

BD listing has the correct release date

View attachment 506614

You've got start laying down the law with them Paul, tell them you're not putting up with their bullsh1t anymore and if they don't buck their ideas up you'll start laying them off. I'm sure you'll see a drastic improvement in productivity if you they know you're not having it anymore ;)

Here in Finland this is €19,99 -> £17.15 :thumbs: and so are Apocalypse, Future Past, Dark Phoenix...

Can you link the video, colours look really washed out in that pic. Looks very disappointing so far :(
It's just a hyperspeed one on fb bud. Idon't have a link, just took a few screen grabs. Colours aren't that bad, just the standard for black matte. That shot just looks it, as it was specifically showing the light bouncing off the embossing.

Screenshot_20210528-143102_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210528-142750_Facebook.jpg

It's just a hyperspeed one on fb bud. Idon't have a link, just took a few screen grabs. Colours aren't that bad, just the standard for black matte. That shot just looks it, as it was specifically showing the light bouncing off the embossing.

View attachment 507137View attachment 507138

Thanks, looks better there. Panic over for now, will still wait to see more in hand pics before I decide whether to go in for this line or not...

Thanks, looks better there. Panic over for now, will still wait to see more in hand pics before I decide whether to go in for this line or not...
Its looks exactly as you'd expect a reasonable matte finish to look. Nothing amazing, but not overly streaky either. Anyone expecting these to be glossy was dreaming. The additional embossing (other than the title) is a welcome surprise though.

Reactions: Shark