X-Men: Dark Phoenix (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 16, 2021
Purchase links: 4K - BD (Pre-order on May 22 at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £23.99 (BD)

Dark P.jpg Dark P - BD.jpg

XM_DP (back).jpg Inside.jpg

Last edited:
i think is just the light, not the best photos but maybe in hand they would look better? any how, how France is getting the whole wave release at the same time and we have to wait longer for zavvi's?

Reactions: djjez83
i think is just the light, not the best photos but maybe in hand they would look better? any how, how France is getting the whole wave release at the same time and we have to wait longer for zavvi's?

Im thankful zavvi always spread out releases in a series (Disney animated collection, Star Wars, marvel). Why would you want to pay for 9+ films in one hit?!? :wacky: Makes no sense

I received this one and Apocalypse today from France. Lenti on both are better than the first film steelbook. Buying from Fnac they cost me a little more than $30USD since I got all of them in one order. Not bad for that price. Bought the first three films films from Zavvi and they were nearly $50USD. Totally not worth that price but I wanted to finish the set.

One thing better about the Zavvi releases is the j-card wraps around the top and bottom edges. The French version is more flimsy and only wraps around the top edge so less protection during shipping (and, as it were, my Apocalypse copy has a bottom edge dent; but it's is pretty minor and no big deal).

i just noticed FNAC has not listed the first 3 films and doesnt mentioned lenticular editions so i dont know if i should risk it......
I ordered all but the first 3 films from Fnac. They aren't getting the first three in France according to steelbookpro but they are the exact same lenticular steelbooks.

I ordered all but the first 3 films from Fnac. They aren't getting the first three in France according to steelbookpro but they are the exact same lenticular steelbooks.
they they used a big box? every time i order from them is a couple of steelbooks but this time they will be more than a few

no, i just work my ass off to afford this hobby lol

And that’s fine. But I still don’t understand why your would want to pay it all in one hit. Surely it’s better to spread the cost. That way you have money for other things/ releases that month.

Anyway it don’t matter. I’ve always been grateful zavvi do it the right way. One of the only positives I’ve got for them

Reactions: tono06
they they used a big box? every time i order from them is a couple of steelbooks but this time they will be more than a few
They sent them separately. Today’s shipment had 2 and was sent in their standard box. I think another has 3 and then a third with 2 more. I’m guessing the other two shipments will also be sent in the standard fnac box.

Reactions: tono06
I really don’t understand why origins and the wolverine weren’t included in this wave. Just stupid

I really don’t understand why origins and the wolverine weren’t included in this wave. Just stupid
Yeah I don't get it, unless they don't count them as canon.
Which is a shame cuz I like them both, sure Logan is a grittier film and overall better movie, but I enjoyed those two probably more

Last edited: