Texas
Release Date: October 14th, 2014
Pre-order link: Target
Group buy: apsmith21

xmen.jpg

15704388_Alt01.jpg 15704388_Alt02.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i really really really like the weight and feel of these new metalpak's but i just cant stand the spine... dont know what to do cause theres no point in picking this one up without picking up the first one :(

First Class is on SALE at Target for $8! :thumbs: That's a sweet deal! I highly recommend it buddy! :LOL:

:movie:

Reactions: alvinhwang21
It makes sense because Target had the exclusive of the previous X-Men metalpaks. Im glad they are keeping it consistent. And I dont have to import:p

+1 NK...Glad they decided to keep the set going! These X-men Futurepaks are REALLY NICE!!! They're ALL Full gloss or spot glossed and ONLY $8! Can't beat that!!!

Reactions: Monkey2005
While I do like the artwork a lot it would be nice if this gets released in some format without Wolverine on the cover. Every X-Men steelbook and futurepak has had him prominently displayed. Show some love for the other X-men.

While I do like the artwork a lot it would be nice if this gets released in some format without Wolverine on the cover. Every X-Men steelbook and futurepak has had him prominently displayed. Show some love for the other X-men.

The HMV exclusive steelbook has a Sentinel on the front cover;)

I have come to the educated guess that it is because he is he top billed for all the movies except First Class, which he is absent from the cover. It seems he has a contract that requires him to be front and center of all cover arts.