Texas
Release Date: October 14th, 2014
Pre-order link: Target
Group buy: apsmith21

xmen.jpg

15704388_Alt01.jpg 15704388_Alt02.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look closely to the spine, the "blu-ray" logo is on the bottom, like where it would be on a steelbook (Well if that even is the logo :hilarious:) On the metalpaks, it would placed in the middle . I know it's confirmed to be a metalpak, but why tease with a steelbook mock up

I wish someone would just reveal if it's going to be the metalpak to match the rest of them cuz don't know weather to get the 1st 6 off someone who said they would sell me them for £70 with shipping:ohno:

I wish someone would just reveal if it's going to be the metalpak to match the rest of them cuz don't know weather to get the 1st 6 off someone who said they would sell me them for £70 with shipping:ohno:

Wow thats a little pricy for all 6, 4 of them could be had for $8 US, Origins for $7.50 and the Wolverine for $14.99 that only adds up to $54.49 US. At the current conversion that is $118.88 US over double the cost of these.

Wow thats a little pricy for all 6, 4 of them could be had for $8 US, Origins for $7.50 and the Wolverine for $14.99 that only adds up to $54.49 US. At the current conversion that is $118.88 US over double the cost of these.

It's no longer $8 + tax, plus you have to factor in shipping costs for all 6 movies to the UK which is approx $40. Today's pricing for all 6 add up to $65.49 + tax. The approx total is $111, therefore $118.88 is not too shabby.

It's no longer $8 + tax, plus you have to factor in shipping costs for all 6 movies to the UK which is approx $40. Today's pricing for all 6 add up to $65.49 + tax. The approx total is $111, therefore $118.88 is not too shabby.

I still find it pricey but yea shipping is what shipping is. I don't think I would double dip at that price as thats $20 a movie. I had the first 3 x-men in steel already granted they were G1 from years and years ago but man I paid a fortune for my X3 futureshop when they were super rare.

I also love the back of the new x-men, that's why I got all 6 to make them a set when the 7th one hits.

I have had this on preorder for almost a month now. But they charged me for it twice but they put the money back on my card a day later each time. Is that a normal thing for target?