X-Men: Days of Future Past (Rogue Cut) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #59) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 15, 2015 (Standard Edition) - January 19, 2017 (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard Edition - FAC
Price: 599 CZK (Standard Edition) - 899 CZK (FAC)

Screen Shot 2016-11-17 at 4.37.53 PM.png

film_18968_1.jpg film_18968_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pleased to see this will include both the theatrical cut and Rogue cut, just a shame it won't include the 3D version

Huh my threads I created moved didn't realise there was a thread for these already? I thought it was just the Czech original one not the FAC, my apologies mods.

FAC #59 X-MEN: Days of Future Past Rogue Cut Fullslip + Lenticular Magnet Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (2 Blu-ray)

I look forward to the beauty shot
I will be getting this even though I already have same Zavvi exclusive steelbook

Film Arena Collection Releases
All X-Men and Wolverine Films and Deadpool so far released on Blu-ray get a FAC release
The Full Slips will look great on a shelf lined up together
X-Men
X-Men 2
X-Men Last Stand
X-Men Origins Wolverine
X-Men First Class
The Wolverine
X-Men Days of Future Past
Deadpool
X-Men Apocalypse

Also included Deadpool which is considered part of the X-Men Film Series as it's connected to the timeline but some might not agree on that

The Wolverine 2 releases
FAC
Black Barons

Getting all these but yeah rogue cut steel is terrible. If they ever do a days of future past and apocalypse steel to match the other 6 they'll be getting swapped instantly

FAC #59 X-MEN: Days of Future Past Rogue Cut Fullslip + Lenticular Magnet Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (2 Blu-ray)

I look forward to the beauty shot
I will be getting this even though I already have same Zavvi exclusive steelbook

Film Arena Collection Releases
All X-Men and Wolverine Films and Deadpool so far released on Blu-ray get a FAC release
The Full Slips will look great on a shelf lined up together
X-Men
X-Men 2
X-Men Last Stand
X-Men Origins Wolverine
X-Men First Class
The Wolverine
X-Men Days of Future Past
Deadpool
X-Men Apocalypse

Also included Deadpool which is considered part of the X-Men Film Series as it's connected to the timeline but some might not agree on that

The Wolverine 2 releases
FAC
Black Barons

If anyone didn't know the order in which these movies were released, y'all do now.