X-Men First Class (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #57) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 17, 2017
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: CZK 1199

received_1051081051575115.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe they should just pass these to Black Barons to match The Wolverine release. FAC has a lot on their plate towards the end of the year and early next year.
I hope not as BB (based from 2 exclusives) have higher price point. This set will be pricey enough to complete.

I was honestly hoping that they were just going to release the two Trilogy SteelBooks instead of all of them individually. Would've been a lot cheaper in the long run.

No way need to have these individual releases. And not black barons either they need to be fac to go along with apocalypse. Weather they come out now or later these need to happen. I would say maybe due 2-3 a month as I'm sure they won't be releasing them all at once. I mean it takes time to finish them and it seems like they get 3-4 done a month. So w edhoild be good

I was honestly hoping that they were just going to release the two Trilogy SteelBooks instead of all of them individually. Would've been a lot cheaper in the long run.
Yeah, that's a nice alternative. Just do 2 trilogy steelbook packages.

Me too, original trilogy, new trilogy and wolverine trilogy would look great together.

Imagine forking out real money that you've earned to buy x-men 3, urgh

i dont get these x-men releases. who the hell want to spend that kind of money when only half of the steelbooks will have matching artworks? go with one theme or atleast no theme at all but matching only half of the collection with one artwork style is even worse as the zavvi disney collection. I was really excited for these x-men releases but now i wouldn't even get them for free since it turns out to be the most pointless collection ever. what the fac where they thinking?

Great news that The Wolverine is getting a FA release, I was searched eBay last night for the Black Barons release!!

Wonder what artwork they'll have for their DOFP release as well? I guess the Wolverine/Mystique one?

Great news that The Wolverine is getting a FA release, I was searched eBay last night for the Black Barons release!!

Wonder what artwork they'll have for their DOFP release as well? I guess the Wolverine/Mystique one?
DOFP will use the Rogue Cut artwork..

I was just thinking. Since Xmen Apocalypse doesn't match the design for the already revealed Xmen1,2,3 what will they do with both Wolverine and the first class/days of the future past?

Will there be one "design" for 1st xmen trilogy, another for wolverine movies and another for the second trilogy? Or will it be 5 same and apocalypse different?