X-Men First Class (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #57) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 17, 2017
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: CZK 1199

received_1051081051575115.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish they release the actual full slips artwork before the GBs open.

Would make the decision easier.

Seems as if the GB opened early as FA's is as I quote:
FAC # 57 X-MEN: First Class // start of pre-orders November 21, 2016 at 10:00 am CET // end of pre-orders November 25, 2016 at 10:00 GMT

The Beauty Shots are usually up for pre-order

Seems as if the GB opened early as FA's is as I quote:
FAC # 57 X-MEN: First Class // start of pre-orders November 21, 2016 at 10:00 am CET // end of pre-orders November 25, 2016 at 10:00 GMT

The Beauty Shots are usually up for pre-order
That info is for ordering from Film Arena Website not the GB

GB always are open before Film Arena Website pre order as they need to know how many Karel has in the GB before this
The Beauty Shots most times are shown before GB goes live but not always sometimes it's not until a few days later or week later but are shown before when pre ordering direct from Film Arena

That's not magneto on the steel, it's Kevin Bacons character with the magneto helmet on

Hmm... you may be right. Looking at it now, that looks a lot more like Bacon than it does Fassbender.

And @Mobley is right... they've been following the HMV/FoxConnect slipcovers so far, so First Class will most likely be Magneto and Days of Future Past will be Mystique. Not sure what they'll use for The Wolverine since that film never received an HMV/FoxConnect slip.