HMV Ireland
Xtra-Vision UK
Base.com
Price: £19.99

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
00.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered all 3 plus, 3d avatar and predator, got 2 for 25 3d and 10% off with Paul's discount code, saved about £14
I would of bit on the two for £25 offer with Avatar and Predator (would of been Prometheus but purchased that last month...) but just jumped into the group buy for the Mondo steelbook of Predator- Probably won't include the 3D disc but it's a beauty!

I would of bit on the two for £25 offer with Avatar and Predator (would of been Prometheus but purchased that last month...) but just jumped into the group buy for the Mondo steelbook of Predator- Probably won't include the 3D disc but it's a beauty!
You can tell it's clearly been a long day when you get Predator and Rambo totally mixed up- Seems the Mondo steelbook isn't Predator at all. As you were then...

Love the design, Im just wondering why exactly they chose these three movies... Hopefully they do the original three as well seeing as the black theme sorta fits Days of Future Past

Well I wasn't expecting different art! Price is stupid tho

I think im only going to get this one. I know it won't match my others but I don't own the play version

Ordered with code but may cancel closer the time and wait for a price drop if it stays in stock

Last edited:
Reactions: Steelselecta
You can tell it's clearly been a long day when you get Predator and Rambo totally mixed up- Seems the Mondo steelbook isn't Predator at all. As you were then...
I read your first post, trawled through hi-def ninja looking for the Predator group buy, told my mates about the group buy and spent half the morning trawling the internet looking for the Predator mondo steel, I should have read your next post:D:D:D:D:DLOL....

Does anyone know if the other X-MEN titles have been confirmed using matching art to complete the set?

Reactions: Andycadle84
I've only ordered this one because my play.com one ain't clean like this no rating or printed back, plus I'm happy with my play.com & HMV wolverine's. Now if there re-released X-MEN with that artwork I'd get that to.

Also no mention of zavvi exclusive anywhere so I gather these may pop up on amazon and in HMV.

To be honest as this is a release of a catalogue title steelbook, I would only pick this up if it was half the price or under.
The front art is cool, but the back and inner art is lacking.