Colombianlove41

Writer/Editor/Mod
Premium Supporter
Aug 23, 2010
Gotham
XB1 - United Kingdom | United States | Canada | France | Germany | Japan
XB1S - United Kingdom | United States | Canada | France | Germany | Japan

XB1X - UK Game | UK Amazon | USA Amazon

8 CPU cores at 1.6GHz, with a custom 800MHz graphics processor in the GPU. There are 8GB of RAM on board, with 32MB of fast embedded SRAM at double the throughput speed, and a 50GB-capable 6x Blu-ray drive. Wireless connectivity protocols include both Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, and there’s still a Gigabit Ethernet port for gamers with low latency multiplayer demands. It’ll also come with USB 3.0 and HDMI 1.4a, which supports 3D over HDMI, Ethernet, audio return channels and 4K resolution.​

XB1.jpg

Attachments

• XB.png
    XB.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 5,944
Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, this console is going to be a monster but will it bring the Xbox brand back?And with a console this strong where does the next Xbox go?I wanna to see the price so i know if i need to a get a 4k TV this holiday season.
They're certainly heading in the right direction IMO and have outdone the PS4 Pro by a mile... I still can't believe the Pro doesn't support 4K!? I'd probably get a Scorpio myself if they had better exclusive games, which is what it all boils down to for most gamers at the end of the day.

They're certainly heading in the right direction IMO and have outdone the PS4 Pro by a mile... I still can't believe the Pro doesn't support 4K!? I'd probably get a Scorpio myself if they had better exclusive games, which is what it all boils down to for most gamers at the end of the day.
Funny how that works, eh?Last gen when ps3 was losing, exclusives didn't matter, now that they have the exclusives they feel it's all that matters.This games industry is one big pile of...

This new Xbox will help them as the only complaint people had was the lack of power on the Xbox one.Now, with more power, and a new halo for sure to be announced things could change, but they need to go back to old school Xbox and buy some exclusives.This first party licensing deal thing sounded good in theory but in practice is hurting the brand.I know Satya nadela is all about having everything shared across MS but console exclusives need to stay exclusive.This play anywhere deal is horrible for them.Why buy a console when i can build a PC and play games there?kinda defeats the purpose.

This E3 will be pivotal for Microsoft. Project Scorpio must be affordable in price and MS must show effort to invest in first-party games. Having 4k capable console is a good start, but MS must prove this is the "must have" console to compete with Sony going forward.

Lose yourself in worlds built for immersive true 4K gaming, where action is brought to life with 2160p frame buffers. Enjoy brilliant graphic details in lights, shadows, and reflections with High Dynamic Range and Wide Color Gamut. Experience premium audio that puts you in the center of 3D spatial sound. Stream and record game clips in 4K at screaming-fast 60FPS. With 6 teraflops of processing power and 12GB GDDR5 graphic memory, Project Scorpio is 40% more powerful than any other console. Feel true power.

For a PlayStation fanboy, I have to admit that the Xbox's event was pretty impressive. Lots of exclusive titles coming, some of which I'd love to play... and the XB1X looks great! I'd get one myself if I could afford it and knew I'd get my money's worth from it, but I'm not as big on gaming as I used to be, so it'd mostly just be an expensive ornament unfortunately.

Anyone else planning to get one?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
@Noodles I've been a "both" console guy (PS & Xbox). But have always slightly leaned Xbox (I liked games like Halo more for some reason).
I'm not sure if I will upgrade to a X... If I finally get a 4K tv... I'll do it.

I will be debating between it and a nintendo switch (don't have it either) for this year.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles I've been a "both" console guy (PS & Xbox). But have always slightly leaned Xbox (I liked games like Halo more for some reason).
I'm not sure if I will upgrade to a X... If I finally get a 4K tv... I'll do it.

I will be debating between it and a nintendo switch (don't have it either) for this year.
That's cool! I've never owned nor properly played on any Xbox, so I can't judge really. I'd love to own one, but I've grown up with PlayStation, and I can't really afford to have both consoles, so obviously PS always wins for me.

Hmm I think the Switch might be the MUCH cheaper option their mate. :p

That's cool! I've never owned nor properly played on any Xbox, so I can't judge really. I'd love to own one, but I've grown up with PlayStation, and I can't really afford to have both consoles, so obviously PS always wins for me.

Hmm I think the Switch might be the MUCH cheaper option their mate. :p

I KNOW RIGHT? If the Switch gets a few more great games, I'll do it.

If 4K Blu-ray is the future... Xbox might be the way to go then...
PS4Pro doesn't believe in it, right?

So as a Blu-ray and Steelbook collector, Xbox One X seems like the smart choice.
We will see what Sony does tomorrow... maybe I'll eat my words here, haha!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I KNOW RIGHT? If the Switch gets a few more great games, I'll do it.

If 4K Blu-ray is the future... Xbox might be the way to go then...
PS4Pro doesn't believe in it, right?

So as a Blu-ray and Steelbook collector, Xbox One X seems like the smart choice.
We will see what Sony does tomorrow... maybe I'll eat my words here, haha!
Hmm yeah, the XB1X won this round by a mile... I still can't believe PS4Pro doesn't support 4K. Like you said... hopefully Sony have an announcement tomorrow that makes up for it, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw