USA
Yesasia.jpg

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) What is the link to Yesasia?
A) http://www.yesasia.com

Q) Is the site in English?
A) Yes it is!

Q) How do I register?
A) Click HERE to register and follow the very easy on screen instructions!

Q) Do they ship outside of Hong Kong?
A) Yes, they ship WORLDWIDE.

FREE international (Non tracked) shipping on orders over $39 - if under this amount it will cost around $7

Important - if you use the NON Tracked option and your item gets lost in the post it will NOT be replaced.

For Tracked post use EMS which will cost around $27

Q) What form of packing do they use?
A) Depends on quantity you order, see below: (Pics courtesy of SBC28)

A bubble bag / envelope. Pretty thin, nothing special.
(I had already cut it open when i realized i should take some pictures for the forum)
yapackaging01.jpg

4 layers of bubble wrap.
yapackaging02.jpg

One sheet (2 layers) removed.
(That white sheet is the invoice, wrapped around the SB.)
yapackaging03.jpg

Q) Is the retailer custom's friendly? (i.e will they mark as gift, or low value).
A) Yes they are! They automatically class it as a 'Commercial Gift' with no value

Q) Will the retailer charges upon order or upon shipment
A) From the horses mouth: "We guarantee that your credit card will not be billed until your order has been shipped out."

Q) What payment do they accept?
A) Credit Card / Paypal / Check or Money Order

Q) Customer Services any good?
A) Responsibly fast reply to emails, overall OK.

Cancellations: Log in >> My Account >> Click on your order number (make a note of the o/n) >> Select 'contact us regarding this order' from the dropdown box >> Submit >> fill in info >> Submit.

Important Note - "This product cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed."

Replacements: Send an email via their website HERE within 14 days of receiving the item, include your name, order number, and reason for return.

Keep in mind that if the item is out of stock, discontinued, and is not available for exchange, your order will be cancelled and will be refunded.

Refunds: They are normally processed within a few days, same procedure as above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Life of Pi Korean steelbook I received from Yesasia has a minor dent. This particular version is no longer available on their website.

How should I go about this? Also in their 'contact us' page, I couldn't find any emails, should I call them or are there any other options?

Any help would be appreciated.

Life of Pi Korean steelbook I received from Yesasia has a minor dent. This particular version is no longer available on their website.

How should I go about this? Also in their 'contact us' page, I couldn't find any emails, should I call them or are there any other options?

Any help would be appreciated.

Best thing to do would be to go to your order history and click on the order. There should be text saying 'To manage your order, please choose one of the following options:' right under the order number. From the drop down menu click 'contact us regarding this order.

That's how I've always sorted issues with them.
Hope it helps! Good luck

Reactions: GBv44
Best thing to do would be to go to your order history and click on the order. There should be text saying 'To manage your order, please choose one of the following options:' right under the order number. From the drop down menu click 'contact us regarding this order.

That's how I've always sorted issues with them.
Hope it helps! Good luck

I just want to give an update on this:

I was given two options - return the copy or "accept a USD5 coupon upon USD30 purchase coupon".

I don't think I understand my 2nd option, can someone shed some light on this? I replied them asking to explain option 2, thought I would ask here as well.

Cheers!

I just want to give an update on this:

I was given two options - return the copy or "accept a USD5 coupon upon USD30 purchase coupon".

I don't think I understand my 2nd option, can someone shed some light on this? I replied them asking to explain option 2, thought I would ask here as well.

Cheers!

Sounds like you would have to buy something for at least $30, and they will discount $5 off the total value.

Sounds like you would have to buy something for at least $30, and they will discount $5 off the total value.

You're correct, I just received a reply from Yesasia.

It is more or less a $5 coupon, will there ever be an Asian steel below $30? Don't think so..

Cheers!

Last edited:
Anybody ever had any joy at cancelling a Japan edition steelbook from Yesasia ?

There policy - This product cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed. For more details, please refer to our return policy.

Seems a little sucky that they wont cancel an order that's not even out til June :angry:

Just sent them a stinking email about it to :angry:

Anybody ever had any joy at cancelling a Japan edition steelbook from Yesasia ?

There policy - This product cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed. For more details, please refer to our return policy.

Seems a little sucky that they wont cancel an order that's not even out til June :angry:

Just sent them a stinking email about it to :angry:

Yeah i've just had a reply saying i can't cancel a order of a Japanese disc, what a load of ********

Did it come in a cardboard box? I'm only asking this because they didn't use a box for two of my previous orders when there was only one steelbook even though I request them to use one.

Never came in a cardboard box,but was wrapped in multiple layers of bubble wrap.you have to request a cardboard box in the notes when ordering apparently,and then you are not guaranted to get one

Never came in a cardboard box,but was wrapped in multiple layers of bubble wrap.you have to request a cardboard box in the notes when ordering apparently,and then you are not guaranted to get one

It looks like they don't use a cardboard box for one steelbook even if you request, but they will ship in a box if your order contains more than one steelbook. At least, that has been my experience so far.

Got Life of Pi from YA today, came with the free gifts (book jacket and photo booklet) and was boxed.

Also interesting to note that it came direct from Hong Kong and not via Germany as it normally does.

Well I am still waiting on an order from them posted on the 8th April !! :wtf:

I usually get my orders from them in about 12 days max. But this time its 18 Business days and counting..:(

Have messaged them to see what they are going to do if the package is lost..

Might have to put a claim through Paypal soon if it does not show in the next few days.

Hi there,I think it's just Yesasia.com,but there are a few links if you goggle it.the first 2 will direct you to the North America ordering site.if you use the link at the top of this thread it will take you to the rest of the world ordering site :thumbs:

Reactions: snoopcat1987