USA
Yesasia.jpg

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) What is the link to Yesasia?
A) http://www.yesasia.com

Q) Is the site in English?
A) Yes it is!

Q) How do I register?
A) Click HERE to register and follow the very easy on screen instructions!

Q) Do they ship outside of Hong Kong?
A) Yes, they ship WORLDWIDE.

FREE international (Non tracked) shipping on orders over $39 - if under this amount it will cost around $7

Important - if you use the NON Tracked option and your item gets lost in the post it will NOT be replaced.

For Tracked post use EMS which will cost around $27

Q) What form of packing do they use?
A) Depends on quantity you order, see below: (Pics courtesy of SBC28)

A bubble bag / envelope. Pretty thin, nothing special.
(I had already cut it open when i realized i should take some pictures for the forum)
yapackaging01.jpg

4 layers of bubble wrap.
yapackaging02.jpg

One sheet (2 layers) removed.
(That white sheet is the invoice, wrapped around the SB.)
yapackaging03.jpg

Q) Is the retailer custom's friendly? (i.e will they mark as gift, or low value).
A) Yes they are! They automatically class it as a 'Commercial Gift' with no value

Q) Will the retailer charges upon order or upon shipment
A) From the horses mouth: "We guarantee that your credit card will not be billed until your order has been shipped out."

Q) What payment do they accept?
A) Credit Card / Paypal / Check or Money Order

Q) Customer Services any good?
A) Responsibly fast reply to emails, overall OK.

Cancellations: Log in >> My Account >> Click on your order number (make a note of the o/n) >> Select 'contact us regarding this order' from the dropdown box >> Submit >> fill in info >> Submit.

Important Note - "This product cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed."

Replacements: Send an email via their website HERE within 14 days of receiving the item, include your name, order number, and reason for return.

Keep in mind that if the item is out of stock, discontinued, and is not available for exchange, your order will be cancelled and will be refunded.

Refunds: They are normally processed within a few days, same procedure as above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had a reply from customer service and they are asking me to wait until the 13th before they will decide what they are going to do regarding my missing order.

The only good thing is that I already have the steel from Japan and forgot that I had also ordered a second copy from YA...:hilarious:

Still this was my last Japan steel order I had with them after the Skyfall disaster, and it will be the last time I use them. :cool:

Last edited:
I've been told I have to wait till the 20th May before they'll send me a replacement Hobbit (posted on the 11th yet to arrive)

Skyfall Taiwan arrived and it has a big dent in the corner :(

The packaging was excellent, so no way it happened in transit - Even more annoying really since they could have checked before they packed it

Mailed customer service, and now have to send a picture of the dent

Didn't see this question answered: Do they charge you right away or when they ship?

Thanks. :)

Damn Tobin! ;)

They charged/reserved money right away from my debit card when I pre-ordered Django.

That's the last thing I needed right now. What's this then?

when they ship :thumbs:

Damn Tobin! ;)

They charged/reserved money right away from my debit card when I pre-ordered Django.

That's the last thing I needed right now. What's this then?

So, i'm not the only one this happened to. Granted, it's not an issue for me...but going into something, thinking you won't be charged until 2 weeks from now, can make for some serious inconvenience for a lot of people, when they do get charged right away.

I purposely chose YesAsia to avoid this, since i know both KimchiDVD and K2DVD charge as you order, and paid the higher price...now look what we got.

well i ordered before from them and that order needed like 4weeks to arrive but this order is actually 6 weeks on his way :ohno:

Maybe it got held up at your local customs. That does happen once in a while. It can sit in a mail pile for days before someone takes action :(

Yesasia is adamant about cancelling the order with the JP Steels despite missing the release date. They said they are working hard to source the Steelbooks. I told them that they are obligated to ship on the release date if they were so stringent with the non-cancelation policy. Another Asian retailer operating with absolutely no regard to customer.

Yes but this is not about the shipping time to UK but it is about not shipping on the release date.

I dont see where this topic is based on time for dispatch from release date.

But either way - one thing I am not fond of with YA they do take ages.