Young Guns (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: March 28th, 2016
Purchase link: Young Guns - Pre-order on Sunday March 13, at 18:00 (UK time)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies, embossed bullet holes

11259502-1164372588505331.JPG

11259502-1984372588524834.JPG

Last edited:
The art is the standard movie poster. I've seen it on the majority of blu Ray/DVD packaging. Why do people expect Zavvi to reinvent the wheel?

Reactions: Flash
The art is the standard movie poster. I've seen it on the majority of blu Ray/DVD packaging. Why do people expect Zavvi to reinvent the wheel?

As I said when they do try different artwork everyone moans and says they should have just used the poster art, it's a ridiculous circle lol

Reactions: Ashish

Maybe I don't like the standard movie poster!! Ever thought of that?
It's a great film but I'll be waiting on a price drop

Reactions: JCC
Hence the term "reinventing the wheel" :rofl:

I'll wait for the price drop as well!

Tbh they (or studios/designers) have reinvented the wheel for some releases. Just the majority of titles isn't.
A title on or missing from the front don't bother me (as long as they are on the spine) but the art reminds me of other not so great releases.
Depends on finish I suppose, so for this release for example it looks like a nice thick matte on the yellow/gold and then characters are all spot glossed and bullet holes debossed and glossed.
But they will probably not even think of all that and it will either be full streaky matte or full gloss (which would be better than matte) and maybe possibly a debossed hole