Your favorite athlete?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Who was your favorite athlete growing up?
Who is your fav of all time?

Who is your fav now ? (Incase your fav of all time is retired.)

Of course, I'm a fan of Bonds as well.

I don't care if athletes take PED, doens't bother me at all. There's more important things going on, like that guy who stole millions and is under house arrest in his 5 million dollar apartment in NYC.

growing up was marc overmars this man

Overmars.jpg

then there is this man, he is a legend and is my fav of all time

thierry_henry_2.jpg

my current fav is

CC95F731-A64F-307E-D4CC8F0401B2677D.jpg

all about the blanco bounce :)

I am sure the South Koreans will never forget that!! lol Yo Overmars was a great player I followed him when he played for Barca, I am willing to bet Fabregas will leave soon he is too great of a player now to stay in one team as it is Barca has been contemplating an offer and Madrid has been looking for him for at least 2 years. I am pretty sure if Yaya Toure decides to go to the gunners they'll try to snatch him up...pure speculation though :)

Favorite all time is MJ. Dude was amazin'. Have like 35 pairs of Air Jordan's to back that up.

Favorite right now is A-Roid (baseball), Kobe (basketball), Tom Brady (for football). Yeah, yeah, not very unique of me picking some of the best players in today's sports.

Like Crosby in hockey, Federer in tennis, Tiger in golf.

I am sure the South Koreans will never forget that!! lol Yo Overmars was a great player I followed him when he played for Barca, I am willing to bet Fabregas will leave soon he is too great of a player now to stay in one team as it is Barca has been contemplating an offer and Madrid has been looking for him for at least 2 years. I am pretty sure if Yaya Toure decides to go to the gunners they'll try to snatch him up...pure speculation though :)

I would love to see the Toure brothers at Arsenal play together, i rate Kolo very highly. I'm not sure about Fabregas, i think he may leave in the summer and its a good and bad thing, i think Barcelone & Real Madrid would pay silly money for him! But i would like to see Thierry Henry back one day but i dont think that will ever happen if im honest.

My son, running back Seth Hornbarger, #11 for the Bucks, is my favorite athlete! I'm selling his football cards if anybody wants in, they'll be worth big bucks someday!:D:D:D

Growing up: Jordan (even though he did ruin my life for a couple of years)
All-time: Jordan (until Lebron finishes his career)
Right Now: King James

haha funny, bet ur happy that LBJ entered 2010 dunk contest ... him vs. Howard will reek of Nique vs. Jordan