Your favorite Sports Teams?

yup...and i cant believe all the non loyalty from people on this forum to their home cities...in boston you like all boston teams...its the way of life lol

Last edited:
yup...and i cant believe all the non loyalty from people on this forum to their home cities...in boston you like all boston teams...its the way of life lol

did u not see my fav, they are all hometown except the Celtics, we don't have a NBA team, or NHL.

Baseball:chicago cubs
Basketball:cleveland cavaliers (utah state aggies)
Football:new orleans saints (utah utes, oregon ducks)
Hockey:anaheim ducks
Soccer:nope

i like to spread my fandom all across the country

hi guys , im a massive sports fan and wanted to know what sports u like and who are ur fav sports teams and sports men/women it them types of sports , im based in uk but love nhl and a lot of american golfers

ill start

football/ soccer - everton

nhl - new york rangers and Colorado (not so much colorado since forsburg and sakic retired) but love watch most teams in nhl

golf - adam scott , matt kuchar , dustin and zac johnson

tennis - federer

f1 - hamilton , massa

Blues- Vladimir Tarasenko, exciting young player with a lot of skill.
Cardinals- Matt Holliday, my fiancé don't care for him much so I like to rub it in her face when he does good which happens a lot. Lol :)

Mine are...

Football - Leicester City (my passion)
F1 - Lewis Hamilton
Rugby - Leicester Tigers.
Tennis - Andy Murray
Snooker - Ronnie O'Sullivan

US National Women's Soccer team, Men's National Team, NWSL Women's Soccer League, not a team but US Open Tennis and Men's/Women's German National Soccer team.