Your favorite Wrestlers, past-present etc. Nostalgia baby!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Mine were Cactus Jack, makind dude love (all the same guy) aka Mick Foley

STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN

THe Road Warriors Hawk & Animal

razor ramon / diesel ... scott hall kevin nash ... lex luger undertaker

I liked alot of guys tho, and will prolly reply so when u mention ones I cant think of :p

I put this in sports as its sports entertainment :p

Last edited:
Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Rowdy Roddy Piper.......:D

Attachments

• 12.png
    12.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 1,886
Man i aint watched wrestling since i was was young.

But it will always be the rock with out a doubt.

If ya smmmeeeeelllllllll what the rock is cooking lol

By the way how to i put videos into post on here?

BVD lives like 15 minutes away from my house :) dude works out at the Bally's I go to :) he is a nice guy too not a jerk or anything. He owned a comic book store near by.

Ever had Pootang pie wreck?

The Rock made WWF something special. I just think it went downhill ever since he stoppped. I stopped watching it aswell. Now i cant bring myself to watch it.

Last edited by a moderator:
GIMME A HELL YEA!!!!!

Everyone else sucks! AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CUZ STONE COLD SAID SO!!!!! :D

oh man anyone catch wrestlemania 25, stone cold came out that was the best part he was drinking and driving oh man he was the best and now a hall of famer

Oh man, how come I never noticed this thread before? Now where do I start...well for the past it would probably be Bret Hart, Ric Flair (before his age caught up to him) RVD, The Sandman, Sabu, Chris Benoit (even after the double murder suicide), Eddie Gurrerro, Stone Cold (BAH GAWD!), The Rock and Mick Foley (not sure if that counts for past seeing as he's the TNA champ) is all I can name off the top of my head. For current, it would have to be Edge, Chris Jericho, John Morrison, Shelton Benjaman, Kurt Angle, Sting, Matt Hardy, Christian, Randy Orton, Booker T, The (and I mean The) Brian Kendrick, Christopher Danials and MVP.

Undertaker, hulk hogan, rock, shawn michaels, razor ramon ,and ultimate warrior (r.i.p)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Reactions: bigrob
Undertaker, hulk hogan, rock, shawn michaels, razor ramon ,and ultimate warrior (r.i.p)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Going on from Hulk Hogan (still a hero of mine) and Ultimate Warrior

Gotta add Macho Man Randy Savage and Hacksaw Jim Duggan to my list :D

The Ultimate Warrior
Hulk Hogan
The Undertaker
Jim Duggan
Jake The Snake Roberts
The Macho Man Randy Savage
The British Bulldogs
The Road Warriors