Your Latest Blu-ray Slipcover Haul Photos

EEK!

When you go for your rare Canadian slipcovers, you go all out, eh?! Very nice pick-up! Expect Biscuit to be knocking at your door for that Memento any second now. :hilarious:

Where's that Pulp Fiction from? That's probably the best slipcover I've seen for the film yet.

Haha,I also got from a Canadian friend.

The slip of "Pulp fiction" is HK version.

THX:hilarious:

Reactions: lolwut and tridon
Thats is a killer haul!

That PF is theHong Kong release, which was the first release for that film almost a year before the US one. That slip is hard to find nowadays

Reactions: tridon
Just the one from me slip box like the arrow releases

2012-09-26184947.jpg

EEK!

When you go for your rare Canadian slipcovers, you go all out, eh?! Very nice pick-up! Expect Biscuit to be knocking at your door for that Memento any second now. :hilarious:

I know who sold them to him and well, knowing who the guy is, he probably asked for a lot of money, so nope, not jealous at all. I got my stuff for fair prices/deals :p

Nice haul tho :D

Reactions: lolwut
Congrats Pieter :)

Lucky you you got your unicorn, Im still looking for mine :(
Thanks. Are you talking about Inglourious Basterds?

Zombieland is one of my favourite slipcovers by far. The colours are so rich and clear. And the embossing, just perfect.

I like this one more than the steelbook. The Globe is perfect in the middle. :)

Thanks. Are you talking about Inglourious Basterds?

Zombieland is one of my favourite slipcovers by far. The colours are so rich and clear. And the embossing, just perfect.

I like this one more than the steelbook. The Globe is perfect in the middle. :)

Nah not IB. I want Kill Bill Vol.1 and Memento, both lentis, both Canadian :ohno: