Your Latest Blu-ray Slipcover Haul Photos

My newest KONG: SKULL ISLAND goodies! :drool: :hungry: :notworthy:
12k5gd6x150eim.gif

UK 2D / Walmart Exclusive / FR 2D
new kong blurays.jpg

The Collection is growing! :woot:
DSC06363.JPG

Only 3 for today :drool: (Rogue One / Kong: Skull Island V1 / Bloodsnake: Taco Island) Zesty Custom Exclusives!

DSC06470.JPG DSC06472.JPG
DSC06481.JPG DSC06482.JPG

And hands down this is the GREATEST edition I've ever received! :woot: :notworthy: LMFAO!!! :rofl: @zesty I swear, you're a fu**ing master at creating these Custom Fullslips! :cool: I absolutely love this ONE-of-a-kind 'Zesty Exclusive'! :D Thanks for the amazing surprise my Ninja Bro! :hilarious: YOU'RE FU**ING AWESOME! :woot:

DSC06499.JPG DSC06500.JPG

Only 3 for today :drool: (Rogue One / Kong: Skull Island V1 / Bloodsnake: Taco Island) Zesty Custom Exclusives!

View attachment 326952 View attachment 326953
View attachment 326955 View attachment 326956

And hands down this is the GREATEST edition I've ever received! :woot: :notworthy: LMFAO!!! :rofl: @zesty I swear, you're a fu**ing master at creating these Custom Fullslips! :cool: I absolutely love this ONE-of-a-kind 'Zesty Exclusive'! :D Thanks for the amazing surprise my Ninja Bro! :hilarious: YOU'RE FU**ING AWESOME! :woot:

View attachment 326957 View attachment 326958
That is EPIC! Good job @zesty :thumbs: Now i'm gonna want my own personal edition :naughty::D

View attachment 326952 View attachment 326953
View attachment 326955 View attachment 326956

View attachment 326957 View attachment 326958

Well I'd done it anyway and you seemed to like it by looking at your avatar so would have been rude not to order it :p Glad to see they finallly turned up anyway that was well over a month!!!!