UK
Release date: July 20th, 2015
Purchase link: You're Next (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11131289-3554309070789820.jpg

11131289-1814309070796132.jpg

Last edited:
Now THIS makes sense. Hopefully some great art so I can let go of the idea of getting the German version. Hope this is eventually leading to an It Follows steelbook to follow.

:thumbs:

Seriously, are you comparing PA to Zavvi :LOL:

I was just pointing out that this film is only about a year old and there were other steelbook versions at the time, therefore why couldn't it have been done then.

Yes, I do also have the amaray that that never stops me from getting steelbook versions as well!!

i'm not comparing - it was just an excample. not that hard to get IMO.

Reactions: snooloui
i just got the german one, just hope that zavvi does diffrent artwork on there release and ill prob go for it, but its zavvi so will most likly not be that diffrent

Been thinking about watching this as really enjoyed "The Guest" and as a result bought the steelbook - not thinking £24.99 but we'll see what they do with the price in the coming week. Might bite for £15 or so.

That's the same front cover as the German steel, I think. Kind of disappointing. I was hoping for something different.

Getting really tired of steelbooks going up for pre-order that either don't have final artwork or no pictures of what the inside art & disc look like. If, and that's if, I'm gonna shell out over 25 bucks then I want to see what I'm buying. With that being said, I'd get this but not for that price. I'll wait for the inevitable price drop.

Drag Me To Hell is limited to 2,000 copies just like this and it is still in stock at £9.99. I'll wait to order once the price is dropped.