UK
Release date: July 20th, 2015
Purchase link: You're Next (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11131289-3554309070789820.jpg

11131289-1814309070796132.jpg

Last edited:
This will be £9.99 or less at some point, I wish Zavvi would just cut out the middle man and sell back catalogue titles for a straight tenner, surely that would be better for business, they would sell more, there would be more good will towards them as a company, and people would not have to worry about paying for a steel only for it to drop a couple of days later....

This will be £9.99 or less at some point, I wish Zavvi would just cut out the middle man and sell back catalogue titles for a straight tenner, surely that would be better for business, they would sell more, there would be more good will towards them as a company, and people would not have to worry about paying for a steel only for it to drop a couple of days later....

Preach brother!!! :thumbs:

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
That artwork ain't going to win any prizes for originality as it adorns just about every release of this worldwide.
Thank you Zavvi for saving me money this month as it's hardly a must buy at that price.
Another one for my BUY IT LATER AND CHEAPER list.

Last edited:
This still happening? Release date was today but no hit taken on my bank account as of yet

EDIT/UPDATE

Now no release date just a pre order button.

Last edited:
Arrived today. The scratch effect is really going to annoy some people. Happy it's a gloss finish, but I probably should have waited for a more reasonable price. Good film, though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    829.5 KB · Views: 239
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    656.7 KB · Views: 253
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    666.6 KB · Views: 242
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    862.9 KB · Views: 244
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    507.6 KB · Views: 231
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    498.4 KB · Views: 245
Really enjoyed this film when I originally watched it, but not so sure it would hold up the second time around.
The gloss finish does look nice, with artwork that's appropriately dark and menacing.

But if you want to release older horror/thrillers, announce Eden Lake already!

Last edited:
Are you sure those scratches are supposed to be on it???? :LOL::LOL::rofl:

Thanks for the pics. Looks matte to me from those photos though!

(Obviously you have it in hand, I'm not arguing with you, I'm just saying! :))

Reactions: goufcustom
Yup, thanks for pics kindly provided by @MikeWalsh.

Just checked other steelbook releases of this from other territories and they ALL have this unfortunate scratch effect (n)

At least the spine and the back appear to be 'clean' :thumbs:

Don't see why this effect was necessary on a premium product when the perfectly acceptable Amaray cover was scratch-free.

EDIT 17/12: This is GBP 9.99 ATM along with "Sharknado" and "Dracula Prince of Darkness" and if you use the link and punch in ZAVWEL54 you can have all three for GBP 26.97 (or GBP 8.99 each) - prices which I consider to be perfectly acceptable for catalogue steelbooks (any and all catalogue steelbooks).

Last edited: