Release date: July 20th, 2015
Purchase link: You're Next (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11131289-3554309070789820.jpg

11131289-1814309070796132.jpg

Last edited:
This could have potential!

I had the German steelbook, but got rid of it due to the printed back and lack of inner artwork.
So it shouldn't be that difficult to improve on that edition.

I really doubt this would be released in just over 3 weeks when it isn't even live yet.

Might get this if the date is a few months later because I wouldn't mind getting a Wingard & Barrett collection going

Why didn't they do this when the film got released, seems pointless doing it now!!

wow ! really don't get your point.

it's like why Plain Archive is releasing all these titles - it's pointless after so many years...

??

...or are you angry because you got amaray ?

Reactions: samwinchester10
Now THIS makes sense. Hopefully some great art so I can let go of the idea of getting the German version. Hope this is eventually leading to an It Follows steelbook to follow.

I watched this for the first time recently and thought at the beginning it was good but as it went on I just wanted it to end. Passing on this one I think.

Right on. Dig the movie, own it, and it has yet to receive a respectable steelbook, so assuming it isn't super lame, I'll pick this up.

wow ! really don't get your point.

it's like why Plain Archive is releasing all these titles - it's pointless after so many years...

??

...or are you angry because you got amaray ?

Seriously, are you comparing PA to Zavvi :LOL:

I was just pointing out that this film is only about a year old and there were other steelbook versions at the time, therefore why couldn't it have been done then.

Yes, I do also have the amaray that that never stops me from getting steelbook versions as well!!