Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #25) [Italy]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine-Museum
Price: €64.90
Notes: Limited to 500

snyder Cut.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep it friendly folks.

Thread locked since there’s no confirmation the release will actually happen, per CM. We can reopen when confirmed.

Reactions: howarmat
An artist who first gives permission to use a work for a postcard and then pulls back when printed is not theft but stupid. Stop writing bullshit !!
I believe you all were asked to keep it friendly. With that being said anybody else that carries on along this vein of discussion need not do it here as folks are watching the thread for updates. Let's please take it to PM's for anymore on this topic. Thank you.

I don't like this steelbook artwork from collector point of view.
Sure for shelf storage when i'll view it multiple times ok. But knowing what artworks is on steelbook having it factory sealed, i can't go with this one.
If i'd own this facory unsealed ok, but it all looks like i'll wait for WEA in terms of collection shelf display.

Reactions: MajimaGoro
The slip art is fine, but this release is way too limited. Not gonna waste my time on this when HDZ and Manta will offer WEA steelbooks
It says Print Run 400 copies which is the standard amount for any release from the CM Art line.
If you want to wait for Zeta it's going to be a very long time they have a ton of titles backlogged. Also has Zeta said this will be a gold label release?
Manta only releases box sets anymore, which I love but that's a lot of art to get approved. I hope there able to do it I'm in if they do.

Last edited: