Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Well Manta did had same material as them, yet they released 3 motherboxes and "proper" OC with colorful steelbook unlike HDZ.
Guess HDZ stopped at noncolorful steelbook. ^_^

No activity yet on my group buy tracking number. Could that be due to what Aniv mentioned in his "Manta made a mistake" post? That Manta overcharged some customers on shipping by mistake?

Received my DL in Oklahoma, USA today! This was my first Manta Lab Steel. Sadly, I am not as impressed with this release… I was really looking forward to this one. The DL is not all that impressive IMO. The added character cards are pretty good (but small); however, the postcards are horrendously poor—bad quality photos. In regards to the steelbook: the colors are so dark that it’s hard to see the details (the glamour shot photos look so much better). Overall, there isn’t much here to be “wow‘d” by. **not trying to be a hater, just sharing my personal opinions**

Reactions: milky and samdavies
Received my DL in Oklahoma, USA today! This was my first Manta Lab Steel. Sadly, I am not as impressed with this release… I was really looking forward to this one. The DL is not all that impressive IMO. The added character cards are pretty good (but small); however, the postcards are horrendously poor—bad quality photos. In regards to the steelbook: the colors are so dark that it’s hard to see the details (the glamour shot photos look so much better). Overall, there isn’t much here to be “wow‘d” by. **not trying to be a hater, just sharing my personal opinions**
Would you be willing to sell it?

Thank you for your honest opinion and thank you for depressing me. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: milky
Certainly not Manta's best release. I think HDzeta were clever to go with the black and white steelbook. The artwork is all pretty dreary, so might as well go all in and try something different.

Manta usually crushes it, though, so please don't let this one turn you off from past/future releases. :coffee:

Yea I had ordered the double lenticular. People told me I had to wait to measure it in hand before buying the protector. Where can I buy this SCF19
SCF protective slips are sold by steelbook Central. They are a UK based company though, so depending where you are they may not be all that viable to order from.

Yea I had ordered the double lenticular. People told me I had to wait to measure it in hand before buying the protector. Where can I buy this SCF19
as @samdavies says, steelbook central's website has all the sizes anyone could want (except for the new size blufans OABs :LOL:), so i hope you can get what you need from wherever you are. :thumbs: