Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Release date: May 24, 2021
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99
Notes: Includes two 4K discs only

HMV Justice League.jpg

ezgif-7-0193427227f6.jpg HMV justice league image.jpg HMV Justice league inside.jpg

Last edited:

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Yes but if you collect an item then you buy that item however it is surely? People dont buy paintings and then go "I dont like that bit I'm gonna paint over it".
Like I said. I'm not saying it's wrong. Just don't get it personally.
The premium argument is totally different. People don't buy a premium and go and change the slips or anything. Thats collecting. Buying an item whatever you think of it.
Why wouldn't you extend the argument to premiums? "Why would somebody buy a steelbook just to cover it with slipcovers?"
many people love the premiums because they have great slipcover art that covers up mediocre steelbook art.
steelbooks are about more than just the cover art, imo. It's the format and and the whole package.

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
By putting a magnet on the steelbook I am effectively CHANGING the steelbook art while retaining the format.
yes, there are a few great customs guys out there - but there is a big difference between spending $15 on a lenti magnet and $150+ on a custom steelbook.
Last custom i ordered was £25! so money wise £25 +£15/£20 for discs is close to same cost as lenti magnet and steelbook.
Not saying there is a right or wrong. Just something that personally I dont really understand, especially as i expect 99% of those steelbooks end up side on when put on shelves so you don't see front art anyway :shipped:

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Last custom i ordered was £25! so money wise £25 +£15/£20 for discs is close to same cost as lenti magnet and steelbook.
Not saying there is a right or wrong. Just something that personally I dont really understand, especially as i expect 99% of those steelbooks end up side on when put on shelves so you don't see front art anyway :shipped:
Customs usually will be around $60+, and much more if it is specifically commissioned. Unless you commision it - you are at the whim of what is available....
there are many people, myself included, that display our steelbooks. I have an entire wall that is a display.

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Customs usually will be around $60+, and much more if it is specifically commissioned. Unless you commision it - you are at the whim of what is available....
there are many people, myself included, that display our steelbooks. I have an entire wall that is a display.
Like I said. Last custom I paid £25 for.
If you display them and wanna change the front then fine a Magnet works if thats your thing. But I know people that buy magnets and then put them on steels on a shelf so it's not visible anyway.
Either way. No right or Wrong. I display alot of my steels. But I just display the ones I like. Don't personally see the need to buy magnets.

thewoe

JG's Collectibles
Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
I have the entire DCEU in steelbooks hence why i continue to buy the steels, So a custom steelbook would be £100+ and a steelbook magnet is £6. Not really much to debate there tbh.

Reactions: jc2ssych